Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

here come the buccaneers

skinsfan167

this week as yall probally know the redskins are playing tampa Bay (5-3). I think this will be any easy win for the redskins. I know the bucs have a good defense but they have a rokkie QB chris simms and RB cadallic williams and we all know what happened last time we played a rookie quarterback :) So i think the redskins win this game about 24-3 and then we can get ready to face the raiders and nurv tuner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know what yall think is going to happen on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :dallasuck

I agree that TB is beatable, but we have a number of concerns:

Defensive injuries (2 big ones with Griffin and Taylor)

A persistent tendency to give up the big run

Inconsistent O-line blocking

TB also has the #2 pass defense, and I think that they will be extremely hungry for this win (because the NFC South is so tight, they need it quite a bit).

I still think we'll win, but the Bucs will give us a good fight.

easy win:doh: We will barely get by in this one. I dont care if ronald mcdonald is their QB it will still be close. Our D is banged, they have a D that rivals ours, Its in their house, and they are 5-3( just like us folks) and are looking for a big win after a couple of losses. You guys see one good game against the run and you act like everything is fixed ( Phillly doesnt even have a run game anyways). Cadillac has got off to a pretty good start...i wouldnt sleep on him

I hardly think this will be an easy win at all. They have the top defense in the leauge, and an excllent RB in caddilac, and so they definitley have the potential to beat us with a run heavy defense oriented game. Worse, Tampa Bay is excellent at getting turnovers- and turnovers have been our downfall our season. Tampa Bay just came off an embarassing blow out, and they are going to come at us hard to prove they are a legitimate team. This is a game we can win, but it will by no means be easy.

this week as yall probally know the redskins are playing tampa Bay (5-3). I think this will be any easy win for the redskins.

No offense but there is no such thing as an easy win. A lot of people thought that the giants game was an easy win and look what happened. I believe we might win but it isn't going to be "easy". They have homefield advantage, they are coming off a humilating loss and I stongly do not believe in statistics. But I hope you are right about the win. They just have to get off the bus.:2cents:

this week as yall probally know the redskins are playing tampa Bay (5-3). I think this will be any easy win for the redskins. I know the bucs have a good defense but they have a rokkie QB chris simms and RB cadallic williams and we all know what happened last time we played a rookie quarterback :) So i think the redskins win this game about 24-3 and then we can get ready to face the raiders and nurv tuner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bucs are the 2004 redskins basically... tough defence, good running back, rookie quarterback, sucky offensive line.(except our line was banged up instead).

if we cant beat the Bucs on the road, we are prolly doomed to not win on the road at all.

The GOOD news is we play Arizona on the road...now if we lose that game...then you are right we were doomed to not win on the road this year. Our only win on the road would be the best win all year so far against Dallas.

The GOOD news is we play Arizona on the road...now if we lose that game...then you are right we were doomed to not win on the road this year. Our only win on the road would be the best win all year so far against Dallas.

Guys, um, we already won on the road this year. I know Gibbs and several players have talked after big wins and big losses about 'forgetting' games, but is not meant to be taken literally.

:D

... plus we don't have to ('forget' games) b/c we're not playing. I watch that ST hit on Crayton every chance I get.

The skins are the better team and should win. But I hope not. ;)

Easy win? Are you nuts? Man, I just can't believe the stupid things some people say. Wake up! No wins are easy. This will be a hard fought game.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :cheers:

Hmmmmmm.

First, as others have said........never is a win easy. Each and every Sunday, some team has the advantage.

Secondly, Chris Simms is NOT a rookie.

Third.....Cadallic Williams may be a rookie.......but my lord..........have you even paid attention to him? He has 5 carries for over 20 yards! He is averaging 4.0 yards. He is a concern.

Third.......Ronde Barber has something to prove. Since Tiki had a great game against us, I believe Ronde will be on Moss like a fly on a glue strip. Ronde doesn't have Moss' speed........but this will be a good match.

Fourth, ST being out is going to hurt us......and last I heard, he will probably be out. With him out........that side of the field will be tested......and often.

So NO dear, this is NOT an easy win.

Blondie

Archived