Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how many years left are on ryan clarks contract?

chow184

Ive been trying to figure that out myself...but remember what shawn springs said. He said he(shawn springs) could convert to safety like troy vincent and other safeties did to prolong their careers but thatll be after he serves his 5 year cornerback contract.so i imagine we dont need ryan clark after 5 years...i imagine though ryan clark has a 2 or 3 year contract.

I think this is the last year of Clark's contract. If I remember correctly, we signed him to a two-year deal last year before the season.

I might be wrong, but I remember seeing something like that.

With all the parts that Williams uses, too many safeties is never an issue. Plus, it's not like Clark is going to command huge dollars to keep.

Ive been trying to figure that out myself...but remember what shawn springs said. He said he(shawn springs) could convert to safety like troy vincent and other safeties did to prolong their careers but thatll be after he serves his 5 year cornerback contract.so i imagine we dont need ryan clark after 5 years...i imagine though ryan clark has a 2 or 3 year contract.

Just because Springs said he will move to safety does not mean squat. Would you rather have a 35 year old springs playing safety or a young Ryan Clark entering his prime? Come on lets be serious.

I think Clark has to prove his worth before we sign him to a contract. I hope he does well the rest of the season.

Prove his worth? How much more does the guy have to prove. He has a little frame he is throwing his body all over the place to help out this team. He leads our team in Ints?

This man definately deserves an extention.

Archived