Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What should we do with the donations?

iheartskins

Steve,

We've actually decided to go with an alternate suggestion which is to request that people that want to donate to something ES related send their donations to a charity related to supporting young kids playing football. See Die Hard's posts in the "April Fools" thread.

Of course, it's up to those people who made pledges/bets whether they want to pay, and if they don't that's absolutely their prerogative--and no judgment will be made by any of us in any way no matter what each person decides.

Thanks to everyone for their ideas. :)

Schweet!!!

Maybe we can get together every year and see if we can't get enough money together to sponsor his team every year.

Schweet!!!

Maybe we can get together every year and see if we can't get enough money together to sponsor his team every year.

As wonderful a sentiment as that is... and as much as I appreciate it... fortunately, it won't be necessary. The ExtremeSkins donations thus far have REALLY helped us out and increased the likelihood we will be able to achieve our fundraising goals this year.

What we're trying to achieve (Canadian currency):

- 34 Youth Schutt DNA helmets $5100 ($170/each plus tax)

- 14 pairs Schutt ProMaxx Shoulder pads $1200 (approx. $85/each plus tax)

After purchasing this... we will have achieved our goals. The kids will also be fundraising to buy their end of years team gifts (ie. jackets, hoodies, whatever).

I'm confident we can achieve our goals this season... and we won't need to fundraise any more :) We will have gotten it all done in 2 years.

Just some background info. Anyways, thanks again. And if you want to help out... please PM me.

Lets send the Team and Coaches some good luck flowers for up coming season. Send thenm right after the dust from the draft settles. Coach Gibbs would be proud to show case those in the lobby at Redskin Park. Don't think so ? Okay I'll send the flowers, I sent them last year addressed to the team. Well then lets give Redskin One a complete over haul. Or we could purchase a huge Banner to hang from the Stadium that says The 12th Man !

Let Extreme Skins sponsor a kids day by buying tickets for kids to go to a home game.Maybe make a pregame or post game time to meet the players.A great way to introduce some young fans to the Redskins and walk away feeling good about it.The number and group of kids would have to be figured out.Just a thought.

There was a post on here a while back by jimster about one of our member's brother being in a coma and selling memorabilia to raise money for doctor bills. I think you should buy some of the memorabilia to help RavenSuck then maybe you could donate the memorabilia to Die Hard's boys to sell

Guys, thanks for the additional input, but we've made the decision. If you want to donate to other causes, obviously, feel free. :)

Okay just let us know and we'll be glad to support....and thanks ES for the site. We have what a lot of people wish they did.

Archived