Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lookinf For Copies Of 70's Skins

36HAMMER

1972 season and playoffs especially the 42-0 demolishion of the boys. also the cowboy game that houston tackled garrison to save the game. all of 1982 and playoffs. also the cowboy game were landry is yelling at danny white because he hiked the ball and we stuffed him.that's the game down in texas were we showed up in fatigues as a team.thanks guys, i await your response. :point2sky

• 3 months later...
1972 season and playoffs especially the 42-0 demolishion of the boys. also the cowboy game that houston tackled garrison to save the game. all of 1982 and playoffs. also the cowboy game were landry is yelling at danny white because he hiked the ball and we stuffed him.that's the game down in texas were we showed up in fatigues as a team.thanks guys, i await your response. :point2sky

This guy has a pretty healthy collection. He too is looking for the 1972 NFC Championship game (26-3 'Skins win). I've looked for it too and the best I found was on NFL Films for about 12 mins of highlights of the game for $50.

http://mysite.verizon.net/diss/skinsondvd.html

http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders/spcat_championships.html

42-0? i dont think that happened.....cause this years 35-7 win over the cowboys was the largest margin of victory in rivalry history.

Archived