Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All about JayRob: Introductions, Credit Cards, Apologies and Autographs (Merged x3)

jayrob360

My name is jayrob360 Im new to the extremeskins. I have been a skins fan since before i could speak. I now live in california, san diego actually.and i cant find any freakin skins gear. not a shirt, or a hooded sweatshirt. now i know i can buy all of these things online but i do not have a credit card or bank account. please can some one tell me where i can find redskins gear.

Welcome to the board dude. I've had the same experience living many years in Alaska, Oregon, and WA state. Other than ordering online, your best bet is to go to your closest major city and find the primo sports-gear stote out of the yellow pages and make a visit. You'll have to special order what you want most likely, which is a drag, but you can pay for what you want in cash/check and usually have them "drop-ship" the item to your home address. The only other deal I can think of would be to find someone who will use their card for you online, and you pay them back. Good luck and have fun on the board.

What i would do if I were you...

Go to EBAY. Open up an acount. There are nearly 100 pages of Redskins merchandise on there. Find a seller who is willing to accept a Money Order and then make a bid on something that you like. Its easy...go to Giant/Safeway or other grocery stores and just tell them that you want to purchase a money order for XX amount and they will give you a checklike paper for the desired amount. You can pay straight cash for the Money orders and then you just send it to the seller who's item your going to buy.

Hey to all the awesome fans that have replied to my ingnorant threads first i would just like to say thanx. second sorry for rushing in to the forum with out reading the fine print. and for wasting your time. I assure you that jayrob360 will not continue to be a dumbass and post up stuff that i really should have read first thanx again for the patience

Hey to all the awesome fans that have replied to my ingnorant threads first i would just like to say thanx. second sorry for rushing in to the forum with out reading the fine print. and for wasting your time. I assure you that jayrob360 will not continue to be a dumbass and post up stuff that i really should have read first thanx again for the patience

No idea what you did but nice way to repent. :silly:

yo, i work with Field of Dreams sports memorabilla . and even i cant find really good redskins autographs. If anybody has any ideas or other websites that i can search besides upperdeck, mounted mem., tristar, and steiner and of course all the first rated skins sites please let me know

I know this doesnt have much to do about football but I just wanted to ask; all of you have credit cards and bank accounts ? With the credit i just firmly believe that the companies are crooks and spending money that does not exist just doesnt make sense to me. plus i am 24yrs old with over 12000 dollars worth of debt at my hands so of course i must trash something i cant get. ha ha. but with the bank accout yeah i agree i am just lame. soon enough i will bow to the banks. just out of curiousity if any of you cats are bankers or know about finance tell me if you get and deposit cash in to your account can bill collectors seize your money?

I know this doesnt have much to do about football but I just wanted to ask; all of you have credit cards and bank accounts ? With the credit i just firmly believe that the companies are crooks and spending money that does not exist just doesnt make sense to me. plus i am 24yrs old with over 12000 dollars worth of debt at my hands so of course i must trash something i cant get. ha ha. but with the bank accout yeah i agree i am just lame. soon enough i will bow to the banks. just out of curiousity if any of you cats are bankers or know about finance tell me if you get and deposit cash in to your account can bill collectors seize your money?

Bill collectors can never seize you money. Unless its the irs.

Seriously, if you have past due credit cards, and they feel you have the means to pay but arent, they can arbitrate against you. I'll assume you don't have a house so the worst they could do is attach your wages.

Seriously, if you have past due credit cards, and they feel you have the means to pay but arent, they can arbitrate against you. I'll assume you don't have a house so the worst they could do is attach your wages.

Bill collectors can't attach your wages unless the bill collector is Uncle Sam, or you file for bankruptcy. It doesn't have to be the IRS, but other government agencies ie. SBA, Student Loans etc.

WTF is that audio file in your sig? I listened to it 4 times, and I still can't understand WTH dude is saying :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of credit... I ain't got none. I used to have a rack of credit cards, and I was in trouble.. Took a couple of years, but I paid them all off and cut those mothercluckers up. I'm doing it the old fashion way now, using my own dam money.

I've got about twice as much debt as you do, and I have about 4 credit cards, 2 checking accounts and 2 savings accounts. You should have no problem establishing credit, even with debt. Unless of course all your debt is deliquent, in which case you're probably ****ed. Serioulsy though, establishing credit is VERY important, especially in today's electronic/internet age. If you don't have credit, you can't buy anything anymore...

• 2 weeks later...
Bill collectors can't attach your wages unless the bill collector is Uncle Sam, or you file for bankruptcy. It doesn't have to be the IRS, but other government agencies ie. SBA, Student Loans etc.

If a Creditor (non-secured debt for this example, ie credit card) arbitrates against you, and they win, they can attach to you wages...unless you are self employed. Wage garnishment usually come after property leins.

Archived