Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nude scene for Jessica Alba?

Spaceman Spiff

Thought I'd take the time to interrupt talks of Bush causing WWIII and other matters of politricks to talk about something that really matters:

http://home.netscape.com/main.adp

Jessica Alba: Nude Scene in Her Future?

For all you men who have waited for this, you'll be happy to hear that Jessica Alba says she is ready and willing to do a nude scene in a movie. Oh, wait! There's just one little problem: Her daddy.

Ooh la la! This is a wild and sexy look for Jessica Alba!

The sexy actress told Britain's Zoo magazine, "I'm going to have to face that when a big director who I really respect has an amazing story, it might be necessary to do a nude scene. But I probably couldn't sleep well at night being naked in [a movie]. My father would lose his mind."

The naked truth about flesh in films: Who strips? Who doesn't? Who wishes they hadn't?

She admitted being annoyed at some of the scripts she is sent. "The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid," she told Zoo. "I get all those screenplays that start, 'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.' Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie Portman." Yeah, probably not.

I wonder what daddy thought of your interview in GQ or Vanity Fair where you said you are through with sleeping with guys to get acting gigs? Don't be a hypocrite and drop those panties, Jessica!

Agreed. After looking at the pics in jrockster's 5,000th post celebration, where she is nearly nude in one as it is, makes me wonder what the big deal is about being nude for her?

Its not happening to Portman because she doesnt have your rack Jessica.

:laugh: So simple....amazed that she doesn't understand this :D

Archived