Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Challenges!!

redz

I dont know if anybody has posted anything about this or not. I last weeks game against the iggles, Andy Reid challenged 3 plays. Now I always thought that you were alotted 2 challenges and if you win both challenges than you get a 3rd. In this case he didnt win any of them...did I miss something here.

I dont know if anybody has posted anything about this or not. I last weeks game against the iggles, Andy Reid challenged 3 plays. Now I always thought that you were alotted 2 challenges and if you win both challenges than you get a 3rd. In this case he didnt win any of them...did I miss something here.

i think its 2 challenges per half maybe?

what were the three plays? I know he challenged the circus catch near our goal line and lost that, and he told the iggles player before he threw the flag it was his last challenge. O, he also challenged the Portis catch, or was that a booth review because it was inside 2 minutes? I think the booth reviewed one play

this is true, however you are allotted 2 challenges per half......correct me if I'm wrong but that is my interpretation of the guidlines!

You get a challenge back if you win..._In this case, Reid lost both but one was challenged by the booth. Sooooo, im drunk and ignore this.....But I think im right.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

This is the replay rule for the NFL.

You get 2 challanges per GAME.

You may not challenge if you don't have a timeout.

If you use up both your challanges, but you won them both, and you still have a timeout, you get a 3rd challenge.

All challenges with in the last two minutes of the half and game come from the booth, and do not count against any teams personal timeouts.

Archived