Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar and Marcus

sabbath1981

I have not heard much chatter of what a great duo of outside linebackers this is. Could be the greatest in league history. (OK Banks and Taylor would be hard to top) Do you see how pumped they both get. I saw on one play Lavar made, Washington ran up to him and they looked to do a planned hand slap of sorts. What beasts!!!!

I have not heard much chatter of what a great duo of outside linebackers this is. Could be the greatest in league history. (OK Banks and Taylor would be hard to top) Do you see how pumped they both get. I saw on one play Lavar made, Washington ran up to him and they looked to do a planned hand slap of sorts. What beasts!!!!

you havent? well you should try this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126137&page=1&highlight=lavar+marcus

same name and everything XD

anyway, they are a tough pair to run against, or pass for that matter. dont forget marshall, that guy is a beast too.

Wow! They did hand slaps together. You're right! They ARE the greatest linebacker duo in history.

Archived