Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which is the most ridiculous thread question?

DjTj

You know, I was looking at the Tailgate forum, and I see two of the most ridiculous thread titles I've ever seen ... and it's not like the usual ridiculous threads that drop to the bottom - they both have more than 100 responses.

If a Bucs fan wandered in here, he would think we were all wackos ... and he might be right ... or left ...

But here's the important question, which one is the most ridiculous?

I voted "which is the most ridiculous thread question"

I remember a long time ago that someone asked what I consider to be the worst. The question was something like - after you wipe your rear end do you look at the paper before throwing it in the toilet. Neither chom or the time warped catholic inquisitor can top that.

It's R2, a ridiculous question about ridiculous questions. This crowd likes to

rattle their keyboards about politics more power to them. I'd partisipate more if I was more knowledgable, but then again as a spectator (and yes I read most of the posts) I find it commical that like a stalemate war in the trenches, any percieved ground gained one day is certainly lost the next.

So Fight On, Fight On, till you have changed the subject, sons of Washington,

Boston, Texas, NJ., CA........Rah, Rah, Rah

I remember a long time ago that someone asked what I consider to be the worst. The question was something like - after you wipe your rear end do you look at the paper before throwing it in the toilet. Neither chom or the time warped catholic inquisitor can top that.

I asked that one

and it got alot of answers. It was more than just "rear end" it included blowing your nose and one option asked if you mounted the result in a frame on your wall.

That question is fun.

I asked that one

and it got alot of answers. It was more than just "rear end" it included blowing your nose and one option asked if you mounted the result in a frame on your wall.

That question is fun.

The question was fun, but you have to admit it is one of the most ridiculous thread questions. :)

So.....

Do you? :)

I'll admit I started this thread partly to try to end the other two threads, which had both lost any semblance of useful discussion ... and now that the torture thread has dropped off the first page and the Bush thread has been locked, victory is mine! :evil:

...I think the boogers question now moves into the top spot.

I'll admit I started this thread partly to try to end the other two threads, which had both lost any semblance of useful discussion ... and now that the torture thread has dropped off the first page and the Bush thread has been locked, victory is mine! :evil:

...I think the boogers question now moves into the top spot.

I put mine under the table, I have a good collection growing :laugh:

Archived