Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

will we lose at FedEx?

FightForOldDC21

This is the big question for the entire NFC East. Yes, Dallas lost to the Skins at home but that is the only loss at home by an NFC East team. Even the Eagles are 3-0 at home in the midst of all their controversy. It is going to be which ever team can steal a victory or two on the road that will win this division. And I'm not counting the Giants win in San Francisco although it did feel good to beat them after the last time they met.

Chargers play better on the road then at home, so that could be a dangerous game for us. Giants and Cowboys are divisional opponents so they should be tough games, I think we should beat them because when they come to town those games could be for all the marbles, but I don't see them being cake walks. The Raiders are playing much better ball now as compared to the earlier in the season, but we should be able to handle them, hopefully.

All in all I expect one loss, but 7-1 at home is a playoff caliber home record, with road games at TB and ARI. I think we're on pace for a 10-6 record.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

']This is the big question for the entire NFC East. Yes' date=' Dallas lost to the Skins at home but that is the only loss at home by an NFC East team. Even the Eagles are 3-0 at home in the midst of all their controversy. It is going to be which ever team can steal a victory or two on the road that will win this division. And I'm not counting the Giants win in San Francisco although it did feel good to beat them after the last time they met.[/quote']

Not to beat a dead horse but this is why the extra home game that the Giants got was so huge vs. the Saints. The way the Saints are playing there's nothing to say they would have won the game anyway but still. If it comes down to it and we are all packed in at the top with only one game or so deciding who makes the playoffs that extra home game basically swings the division.

theres no way the team is going to over look opposing teams this late in the season. Especially after that disaster in ny. Why won't they be undefeated at home, they started winning streaks agasint dallas and philly this season. So the home field winning streak, which started week1 will continue like those two wins.

Archived