Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Carter's opinion of Skins

Tarpon75

He said kind of matter of factly on the HBO NFL show (dont know the name) that the Skins will not make the playoffs.

In fact, none of them (Marino, Collinsworth) think the Skins will make it.

Yeah, they never even gave it a consideration. In fact, C CollinsBUTT says Dallas will win the East and the Beagles will be a wildcard....UH HELLO? Those two haven't beaten the 'Skins yet! Cris Carter must be dealin' on the show, because those guys don't know JACK!

FS

No worries. The Redskins will just have to literally win the respect of some. Those guys have their opinions just like us. Hell, I've seen similar comments from posters here. However, like them, I wouldn't mind if Chris and the gang would keep them to themselves. ;)

Maybe if members of the media had a way of determining who actually makes the playoffs, kinda like the rankings in college football, then i'd actually care about their opinions. Until then, I don't care. I do read articles, and i pay attention to what they say, but I don't take their words to heart.

hes still bitter from the loss the redskins handed the vikings that sent them home and we went on to the superbowl. I think it was 1991. It actually came down to the last play of the game. I'll never forget it. Minnesota had the ball near the endzone and it was 4th and goal. the ball was thrown to carter with darrell green defending, either D green knocked the pass away or he tackled him preventing the wiining touchdown. We went on to the superbowl and the purple p****** went home. He shouldnt hold such hard feelings though, even if they would have won they would have lost the superbowl like always.

hes still bitter from the loss the redskins handed the vikings that sent them home and we went on to the superbowl. I think it was 1991. It actually came down to the last play of the game. I'll never forget it. Minnesota had the ball near the endzone and it was 4th and goal. the ball was thrown to carter with darrell green defending, either D green knocked the pass away or he tackled him preventing the wiining touchdown. We went on to the superbowl and the purple p****** went home. He shouldnt hold such hard feelings though, even if they would have won they would have lost the superbowl like always.

That was actually the 87-88 season, but who cares. He is still bitter because he never got to the SB.

Archived