Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bucs preview on Playbook

Ikaros

I missed it but it probably went something like "The Redskins need to attack the young QB of the Bucs".

Seriously this show isn't all that great. They don't know much more than we do, they're just able to actually show the plays and highlight certain things. Most of us could do the basic analysis they're able to.

I liked that one show on ESPN better, the one with Jaws and Merril. What was it called again?

Playbook is a solid show, good insight, good break downs, and honest opinions

Sharpe and that new guy both said the Skins just need to "stay the course"

they love our offense, but said Moss is our only big play threat, so that means we like to keep games close to the chest, winning or losing by one score or less

I missed it but i will recap.....Skins have a Solid Defense but I dont know if Brunell can carry the load...Lets go to the Tape .... You see the Redskins like to max protect (which is BS) sending 2-3 recievers on a route allowing Brunell the time to throw the ball. I have noticed multiple times where it is 5 recievers in a set all going out on a route...Letting only 5 in to block... Im tired of hearing Gibbs only runs max protect like a *****....Its BS!!!! Gibbs has learned a lot from last year...Go suck one KING!!!

This all happend last year except we are now executing... Does anyone see the difference except we actually have a reciever who believes and a line that blocks?? Our O iS tweaked a little but not much...All i have to say is F the non believers and all mediots, jump on while you have a chance b/c the free ride is almost over. GO GIBBS, SNYDER, AND F51-F60....Party ON!!!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

they love our offense, but said Moss is our only big play threat, so that means we like to keep games close to the chest, winning or losing by one score or less

yup...and i believe they said that the bucs need to get the running game going, cause if they dont, its over.

How sad that Portis had to gain all that weight in order to run in Gibbs system because Clinton came here a big play threat...and now has been reduced to being a plodding and bruising running back.

They are RIGHT. We have 1 big play threat and that is Moss. However, we have a good group of guys who can make first downs and ultimately that may be more important to running time off the clock. That is Gibbs system.

How sad that Portis had to gain all that weight in order to run in Gibbs system because Clinton came here a big play threat...and now has been reduced to being a plodding and bruising running back.

They are RIGHT. We have 1 big play threat and that is Moss. However, we have a good group of guys who can make first downs and ultimately that may be more important to running time off the clock. That is Gibbs system.

gained all that weight? You mean 10 lbs of muscle?

...big plodding back? at 215?

Did you notice that the increased strength also means that he can block much more effectively this year.

Archived