Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell to WR? Taylor to WR

Sean21Taylor

never!!

haha i love brunell as a qb but he cant really catch a ball

haha have you guys seen the thursday update on redskins tv?

if you see brunell is throwing and catching the ball

when he tries to catch the ball

it looks really awkward...

and... how come they havent used Taylor as WR since like the first couple weeks. :laugh: he would be so dominant... esp in red zones

I was worried there for a minute. I thought it was another one of those predictor threads like the one moving ST to linebacker.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

SPELL R O L A I D S Staubach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly he was just trying to have a little fun. He was catching the ball normal till he turned around and saw the camera pointed at him, then he turned into Rod Gardner. This team has a bunch of comedians, I like it.

EXACTLY. its nice to our guys havin fun.

Definitely kidding, it's a shame you couldnt realize that on your own.....just kidding. You can see Ramsey laughing when he is doing that too. I originally thought he was doing it that way to keep from breaking a finger or something but then I saw Ramsey laughing and then I started laughing my ass off....its so embarassing to laugh out loud when you are by yourself.

Archived