Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins In Burgundy This Sunday

skinsbosoxheels

I agree, it seems like we always lose when we wear our burgundy jersey w/ light pants...

Thats because the only places we usually wear the dark jerseys are in Philly and in Dallas. They DO make us seem kind of clumbsy and slow.

Burgandy on Burgandy would be a travesty though.

I posted something on here a few months ago about black jerseys with black helmets and everyone threw a hissy fit. Now they release them and people like them.

I think instead of black and white, they should do black with burgandy numbers with a gold or white outline. Black helmets, keeping the logo exactly the same. Gold Strip down the middle just like it is now with burgandy pants.

That would look damn good.

Burgundy on Burgundy wouldn't be bad at all. I'd like to see that. If we go with the Dark jersey, light pants.....We're going to lose.

Yup. In the glory days we wore the Burgundy maybe twice a year, and you could count on us losing those games. The one game I think of most was against the Cowboys during their 1-15 season. The reason we lost?...The Burgundy jerseys.

quote: I want us to get a black jersey like the jaguars have...I would buy about 11 of them...

we have just released the black jerseys!!! go on www.redskins.com and check them out. obviously its not an on field jersey but still all good!:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

can you buy these @ the local redskins store?

I posted something on here a few months ago about black jerseys with black helmets and everyone threw a hissy fit. Now they release them and people like them.

I think instead of black and white, they should do black with burgandy numbers with a gold or white outline. Black helmets, keeping the logo exactly the same. Gold Strip down the middle just like it is now with burgandy pants.

That would look damn good.

I didn't like the idea then, and I don't like the jersey now. It's ugly.

There have been multiple threads about jersey/uniform colors since 2003.

Yup. In the glory days we wore the Burgundy maybe twice a year, and you could count on us losing those games. The one game I think of most was against the Cowboys during their 1-15 season. The reason we lost?...The Burgundy jerseys.

The only problem with that "memory" of yours is that we lost to Dallas at home that year, so we were most definitely wearing our white jerseys.

Archived