Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Johnson Needs A Chance

Dreadedup_skin4lifer

I would like to see that this guy can do...I mean Robert Royal is cool with me...but he will never be a consistant target period...And of course Robert is a raw, but throw him in there some more and lets see what he can do...I know over the summer b4 he got cut I was thinking to my self "we may have a bootleg Antonio Gates in our hands"...then we cut him I was like damn...But it would be nice to have Moss...Cooley..and a TE that wint drop a 4 yard out that was floated his direction... :notworthy

I say groom him as well, didn't he go to Auburn? Maybe him and Campbell can get some chemistry going in a couple of years. Right now he is raw though. He tripped over a blade of grass on several occasions in the game on sunday. But hey, he was in the game at some crucial times. Maybe there is something there.

I can recall 4 drops off the top of my head Royal has had...Considering he doesnt get tons of balls throiwn his direction...if thats great then Rod Gardner is going to the HOF...

Everyone has drops sometimes. Even Moss and Cooley. Did you watch him last year? He caught 6 first downs and 4 TDs in 9 starts. I think you're being a little too critcal of the guy. He can catch.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see that this guy can do...I mean Robert Royal is cool with me...but he will never be a consistant target period...And of course Robert is a raw, but throw him in there some more and lets see what he can do...I know over the summer b4 he got cut I was thinking to my self "we may have a bootleg Antonio Gates in our hands"...then we cut him I was like damn...But it would be nice to have Moss...Cooley..and a TE that wint drop a 4 yard out that was floated his direction... :notworthy

Robert Royal is NOT COOL, i think you mean clumsy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived