Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports: Vick Wouldn't Mind Playing with Owens

bird_1972

"I think I could play with anybody," Vick said. "It's all if they could play with me. He would have to understand my style of play and what I do. And if he can do that, he can be here. Other than that, this is my team."

We understand that it takes 11 guys to win a football game," Vick said. "We do not have any selfish guys on the football team. That is fine with me."

The Falcons' offense is built around the league's most effective running game, and that wouldn't change no matter who's at receiver. Much of the running is done by Vick, who gained nearly 1,000 yards last season and ranks second on the team this year with 340 yards.

"I run the ball a little bit more than other quarterbacks so, that might take away from some of his catches," Vick said, referring to Owens. "You have to be a team player when you come here."

[sarcasm] sounds like a ringing endorsement to me [/sarcasm]

McNabb has 323 pass attempts this year... Vick has 157. You make the call if it would work out w/ T.O.

"I think I could play with anybody," Vick said. "It's all if they could play with me. He would have to understand my style of play and what I do. And if he can do that, he can be here. Other than that, this is my team."

We understand that it takes 11 guys to win a football game," Vick said. "We do not have any selfish guys on the football team. That is fine with me."

The Falcons' offense is built around the league's most effective running game, and that wouldn't change no matter who's at receiver. Much of the running is done by Vick, who gained nearly 1,000 yards last season and ranks second on the team this year with 340 yards.

"I run the ball a little bit more than other quarterbacks so, that might take away from some of his catches," Vick said, referring to Owens. "You have to be a team player when you come here."

Yeah, Vick isn't exactly Mr. Accuracy. Would be interested in seeing how TO would react to a couple of off-target passes by Vick.

McNabb has 323 pass attempts this year... Vick has 157. You make the call if it would work out w/ T.O.

I watched that press conference. Vick DID NOT look real eager to play with T.O.

'eh.. i wouldn't mind him landing in Washington... if for no other reason than to watch the reaction of this entire board. Now THAT would be funny.

Since Gibbs passed on Randy Moss, why would you think he'd do something as absurd as getting TO?

Gibbs doesn't shop for head cases...

'eh.. i wouldn't mind him landing in Washington... if for no other reason than to watch the reaction of this entire board. Now THAT would be funny.

This does imply that TO would land with the Redskins, doesn't it?

It's hard to read facial expressions from a forum...

"I wouldn't mind" = I think he will ????????

so to answer your question, no, it doesn't.... it implies that IF he did, I would find it amusing.

nevermind

Don't even bother with him, I think he's mildly retarded. Only explaination I can come up with for a 50 year old being this ignorant. And please TR1 if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore.

To Weaponsdawkins and terpseagles.

You can speculate all you want and try to find humor in it but the fact remains that the filthy eagles took this nut case, knowing of his mental instability, and ended up looking like complete a$$holes. It shows that your organization has no class whatsoever. They dealt with the devil and now it's pay back time.

You come on our board, wondering if the REDSKINS did this or that, gee, wouldn't that be funny? Well, you ignorant filthy eagle fans, that's never going to happen here. Snyder has made some mistakes and gets a pass because he's a rookie ( live and learn ). I think he's learned, that's why he bought Joe Gibbs here. The REDSKINS aren't going to sell thier soul for a Superbowl. The classless and one demensional eagles, with a veteran front office and coaching staff, sold the team out by getting this idiot. Now your season is lost and probably your team unity is shattered for a few years to come.

Now you want to come on our board and take little shots at our fan base and board members. If others want to be nice and polite to you, fine. Not me! I personaly, don't like anything youv'e got to say. I've read your previous trash. Nothing intelligent to say at all.It's all been REDSKIN bashing and ignorant speculation.

So in closing, why don't the two of you, and your immature, illiterate, no class, turncoat, don't even live in PA. and wanna be somebody a$$ess to the filthy board with the rest of your ilk and do your bashing over there.

:eaglesuck :helmet: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

You can speculate all you want and try to find humor in it but the fact remains that the filthy eagles took this nut case, knowing of his mental instability, and ended up looking like complete a$$holes. It shows that your organization has no class whatsoever. They dealt with the devil and now it's pay back time.

You come on our board, wondering if the REDSKINS did this or that, gee, wouldn't that be funny? Well, you ignorant filthy eagle fans, that's never going to happen here. Snyder has made some mistakes and gets a pass because he's a rookie ( live and learn ). I think he's learned, that's why he bought Joe Gibbs here. The REDSKINS aren't going to sell thier soul for a Superbowl. The classless and one demensional eagles, with a veteran front office and coaching staff, sold the team out by getting this idiot. Now your season is lost and probably your team unity is shattered for a few years to come.

Now you want to come on our board and take little shots at our fan base and board members. If others want to be nice and polite to you, fine. Not me! I personaly, don't like anything youv'e got to say. I've read your previous trash. Nothing intelligent to say at all.It's all been REDSKIN bashing and ignorant speculation.

So in closing, why don't the two of you, and your immature, illiterate, no class, turncoat, don't even live in PA. and wanna be somebody a$$ess to the filthy board with the rest of your ilk and do your bashing over there.

:eaglesuck :helmet: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I think the baby has a poopie in his diaper. He's so cranky. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh damn. Now thats what I call a proper chewin. Seriously, why the hell would you speculate that we are as idiotic as you by taking this fool. Trust me, it was wonderful watching your team chemistry dissolve and your little run end. Dont worry we wont give you the satisfaction to watch us do the same.:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck Dummy

Archived