Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best/Favorite Sci-fi series.

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Star Trek spin-offs were pretty good but I lost interest in the last one (the prequel).

I really like Stargate SGI and its spin-off Stargate Atlantis. The concept and storylines are great. SG1 is getting a little long in the tooth so its nice they brought in new characters for Atlantis.

When I was young, Buck Rogers. I liked Erin Grey. I use to watch Battlestar Galactica when I was young. Man, those were some terrible shows, but sadly I watched them regularly.

I can't think of anything I've watched in the past 20 years that would qualify. I caught some of the first spin-off of Star Trek (next generation?). I thought it was pretty good, but never really got into it.

I prefer sci-fi movies and books to the tv shows.

Loved the original Star Trek.

Loved Firefly. Haven't seen the movie yet, but I rented the series on DVD and practically watched it straight through.

Honorable mentions for Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. The good ones were really, really good, but you'd catch a dog now and then.

The only other show I watched with any regularity was Star Trek: The Next Generation. Well done, but didn't quite capture the viewer like the original. Probably not a fair comparison, but oh, well.

Oh yeah. I'm a sci fi geek. :geek: and damned proud of it. I've always enjoyed being taken away on a good trip from reality and sometimes to the "future". I used to look at the stars and wish I could go to them. So. With that in mind.

Star Trek

Space 1999

Battlestar Galactica, (both).

STNG

STDS9

STVoyater

StarTrek Enterprise

I enjoyed Babylon 5 but didn't watch it as much as could

There are others but will have to work on their classification. ;) :geek:

Archived