Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Psycho trading spouses lady is about to freak out on Fox.

chomerics

My god.

The father was even mad at her it seemed.

And the kids seem normal.

AND SHE TOOK THE MONEY AT THE END.

duh if she didnt get surgery she wouldnt live longer.

aw well she could have joined jesus faster.

hahaha

Man, I felt real bad for those kids. They must have been saying. . . holy crap, my mom is a freakin' lunatic, and I'm finding out on national TV for all to see. That really sucks for them, on both ends.

What I did not like about this woman-- is her whining about how she has suffered.

Yeah woman, you have suffered so much worse that the christians in biblical times who were persecuted for thier beliefs, with lions and death--- NOT

Reminds me about the organ player at my church always whined about how he has suffered worse than Jesus in the middle of prayer OUT LOUD. You think ones faith would make one stronger but alas.

I saw that too, and I never felt more uncomfortable watching a show.

I had to see the end though. I can't believe that such people exist.

I want to see how she reacted watching the show when she saw the father say to the daughter, "**** margaret."

And if I were fox, I wouldn't have let her take the money. She rejected it on TV, and she told the cameramen to leave her house. So, I would eventually let her know what she could have got, and said, "sorry."

I watched both episodes, I had to see it. I'm curious like that.

I'm sure a bunch of people are jumping up and down pointing at the NO version of Pizza the Hut and saying "That's why I hate christians! thats why I'm atheist!"

I can't believe that people are that dumb enough to think that a woman on a fox reality show like that is a good example of what christianity is about. I'm sure they think it is because thats how they want to PERCEIVE christians to be.

The fact is, all religions have zealots. Christianity, Islam, Judiasm, Buddhism, Hinduism, you name it, they all have their freaks.

Anyway, I'm sure Fox is pretty happy with themselves that they got a rise out of a Christian like that since Christian bashing seems to be pretty popular these days.

I felt bad for that womans kids after she got home. I also felt bad for the family in MA that had her drop in on them for a week or two. I just feel bad for everyone involved with her. She needs help.

I also feel that these reality shows, trashy as they are, serve as a good social commentary, both the show itself and the reactions people gain from watching.

Anyway, it's late, I'm beat, bedtime.

the real question is though, who's gonna tune in next week to see that fitness model? Yowza :evil:

Also, I kind of wonder if she was that insane before she went on the show. I mean her family seemed normal enough. The children didn't seem like the type of children she would raise. (I imagine children raised by her being either, equally psychotic, or terrified of everything) Her husband didn't seem like the type of person who would marry someone like her. I really have trouble imagineing what that man would be like, but I can come up with more likely prototypes in my head.

I seriously have to wonder if I just watched an unexpected psychological breakdown on television, and if her children and husband had the terrible misfortune of having to experience such a terrible event on national television.

Also, I kind of wonder if she was that insane before she went on the show. I mean her family seemed normal enough. The children didn't seem like the type of children she would raise. (I imagine children raised by her being either, equally psychotic, or terrified of everything) Her husband didn't seem like the type of person who would marry someone like her. I really have trouble imagineing what that man would be like, but I can come up with more likely prototypes in my head.

I seriously have to wonder if I just watched an unexpected psychological breakdown on television, and if her children and husband had the terrible misfortune of having to experience such a terrible event on national television.

I see where you're coming from, but I read the husband as a spineless guy who wouldn't know how to stand up to her. Remember if the first episode he said something about like "when she's happy, we're happy?" She's got his dick in a sling, he doesn't know any better. My :2cents: though, I could be wrong.

I see where you're coming from, but I read the husband as a spineless guy who wouldn't know how to stand up to her. Remember if the first episode he said something about like "when she's happy, we're happy?" She's got his dick in a sling, he doesn't know any better. My :2cents: though, I could be wrong.

My suggestion Titus 2 woman. Find that section or the one in Genesis about woman submitting to her husband and that SHOULD shut her up.

that lady was a complete idiot. Doesn't she know that she is supposed to try and reach those people, not alienate them.. :doh:

That's the great irony that was totally lost on her. She kept repeating, "In Jesus ' name I pray," after a bunch of fire and brimstone.

And Spiff, although I understand your perspective, I didn't see that there was an agenda for Christian bashing as much as an agenda for ratings. There's no valid business reason that reason that Fox, FOX! :), would want to alienate so much of its constituency by skewering a Christian.

Due to the particular sect of christianity I grew up in(I'm still a christian, I've just distanced myself from this group), I had the "privelege" of meeting some crazy christian ladies. One of them was actually someone, who is still one of my best friends, mothers. This woman followed me to a concert to see another friend of mine play in a concert that we never told her about. Of course she went crazy because it was a rock concert, which she doesn't like, and blew a gasket. She later went crazy and threatened to tell church deacons on our family for letting me go to such "wild" concert. To date, this has been a tension between her son and I, who, as I said, is still one of my friends. I have other similar stories with different women.

That said, I never met anyone who was even half-way to where the woman on trading spouses is.

Also, I forsee some comments along the lines of, "woah, sounds like you need to find a new church." No worries. Not me, nor any of my family members still attend that particular church.

The only thing that bothered me was the nut's friends on the first show. They completely accosted the black haired wife and drilled her about her faith and beliefs. That really pissed me off, and if anything, it was Christians completely bashing somebody who is NOT like them.

As for the nutcase, she really has complete psychological problems, and I felt horrible for her family. I can't imagine the crap the girl is going through at school right now, and she was picked on to begin with. Unfortuantely, there are people like this in our world who completely lack any understanding and empaty for others, and it is truly sad. this woman was the perfect example of how Christianity can be construed and twisted in people to where they completely act un-Christian, yet think they are holier then thou.

Archived