Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREMESKINS IN TAMPA: READ THIS FOR TAILGATE INFO.

redskin56

please varify the tailgate location...I have heard lopez park (i know this to be very wide open, cheap parking and close to the stadium) and have heard lot 7 or 8

I will definetly becoming and will bring some, beer, chips, and plates...I will have 3 other skins fans with me as well

Please varify the location...(pm me would be the best)

I can't come :gus: and I am majorly bummed. I have commitments til 3:30 on Saturday and there is no way I can get out of it. I did adjust the schedule though so I can watch every second of the game on TV. No way I'm missing this!

It sounds like you guys are gonna have a great time. I'll just have to settle for the TV coverage up here in Orlando. You should be able to hear me screaming all the way to RayJay.

Go Skins!

Hey folks,

I made a couple of name tags so that we can identify each other at airports, hotels, tailgates, the game, and after the game parties.

I just printed them on 'stick and print' stock. They're not the best (Chewy could probably do a better job), but they work great. Please feel free to use them if you want to.

The first one I customized with my name to give you an idea of how it looks and the second one is blank so you can add your own:

Hey everyone, I'll be there if I can. Monkart, I won't really be able to bring anything, so I'd be willing to throw down some cash if you guys need it. Also, where is Al Lopez park, and can I leave my car there during the game? Will I have to go there and then move my car onto RJF premises? Thanks. See you guys there.

Hey everyone, I'll be there if I can. Monkart, I won't really be able to bring anything, so I'd be willing to throw down some cash if you guys need it. Also, where is Al Lopez park, and can I leave my car there during the game? Will I have to go there and then move my car onto RJF premises? Thanks. See you guys there.

Even though we disagree about the Portis stuff...

Al Lopez is right across the street from Ray Jay..you park there for about $15 and just walk to the game (I advise to get there early)

Even though we disagree about the Portis stuff...

Al Lopez is right across the street from Ray Jay..you park there for about $15 and just walk to the game (I advise to get there early)

Awesome. Thanks man. BTW, nothing personal on that Portis stuff (although it sounded like it). Just heat of the moment.

OK guys and girls.

Monkart and I have been talking and someone needs to pull together a tailgate for this game. Judging by the number of posts on the Tampa Week 7 thread, a lot of people are attending this game.

Monkart and I have attempted to garner some input and information about a tailgate and we really haven't had a lot of input.

In any event, I've told Monkart that I will volunteer to bring burgers and dogs. Monkart is supplying the grill. We are going to meet up before the game and follow one another to the game to garner a couple of parking spots next to each other.

Here is what I need. I need a head count before Saturday a.m. to get enough dogs and burgers. We will be in lot 7 or 8 sporting Redskin garb. Anyone can PM me for my cell phone number or PM Monkart for his for directions once we're there.

Bring whatever you can, I'm also going to be checking on whether or not Coors Light still makes party balls. If we have enough people, I'd be willing to pony up for a pony keg (forgive the obvious pun). But I won't go out on a limb without some commitments. I don't want to be drinking flat beer out of a week old pony keg by myself. :laugh:

I've never been to a Hogfest, but I'd love to make this the Hogfest South this weekend. :point2sky

Let's get this one together guys!! :applause:

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadmap.htm

This is the link for a map of the stadium. The parking lot opens at noon. Monkart and I will arive when the lot opens. I'm thinking Lot 7 is best.

Thoughts and comments are welcome! :cheers:

Need to check...on bucs board they say Parking Lot 7 is for " season ticket holders only" Just a heads up that needs to be checked out

Hey folks,

I made a couple of name tags so that we can identify each other at airports, hotels, tailgates, the game, and after the game parties.

I just printed them on 'stick and print' stock. They're not the best (Chewy could probably do a better job), but they work great. Please feel free to use them if you want to.

The first one I customized with my name to give you an idea of how it looks and the second one is blank so you can add your own:

I've got mine printed... anyone else?

WOW!!!

I had no idea you guys pulled this thread up from November, Listen DO NOT go to lots 6 or 7 they are reserved. go to Al Lopez park. go North on Himes ave. past Stadium (will be on left) go through intersection at Martin Luther King Blvd, after crossing MLK make your first left into the park, once you pay your 15 dollars keep left in park heading back towards MLK the path will force you to turn right and we'll be right in that area.

people this is a very old thread and you can get more info at

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2048302#post2048302

This thread was created in Novemer for the week 10 regular season game.

We do not have a keg this time, redskin56 got the keg in november. Please let this thread go away and use this thread below for info.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2048302#post2048302

Sonnyrules I sent you a Pm get back to me on if you're coming to Al lopez.

Sent you a PM back.

We will be there.....looking forward to meeting everyone.

Archived