Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREMESKINS IN TAMPA: READ THIS FOR TAILGATE INFO.

redskin56

I'm trying to figure out where you guys are going to be before I can say I'm going to meet up with you. My co-worker seems to think that to get in lot 7 or 8 you need some sort of parking pass? If that is true I don't have one so I'll probably end up in lot 11 (He went to the game last week and parked there) I think it is across the street from the stadium. I might have to do the Tailgate then. Also you guys probably want to set a time that your going to show up so we know what time is good to hook up there.

:bucsuck:

Check out the link redskin56 posted at start of thread!!!!!

I'll call the stadium tomorrow to see if lot 7 is parking pass only, but I believe you can also pay to get in.

Hey, fellas, don't just say you'll be there with burgandy and gold. Offer to bring something :).

Make sure the final location details are here as TK and I will be pressed to make it but we will try.

Art, as long as we don't need a pass we will shoot for lot 7. I'll know tomorrow morning and post ASAP.

ES is a great place to meet cool people who enjoy the Skins. redskin56 and I will meet face to face saturday for the first time to discuss the tailgate.

OK its official!!

Lot 7. Monkart and I will get there when the lots open at noon.

I don't believe we have a sign, but we'll try and park as close to Dale Mabry as possible.

Believe in the Sins: Thanks for the offer of condiments. Go ahead and bring them.

I'm working on a pony keg (make sure you don't forget your ID!).

Look forward to seeing all.

UPDATED TAILGATE INFO ( LOCATION HAS CHANGED)

After receiving a call from redskin56 that he heard from people that most of the numbered lots ARE reserved, I called again this afternoon and this time was told they ARE. I called at 8:45 this morning and evidently got someone that didn't know what they were talking about. I AM SORRY!!!! :doh: :doh:

redskin56 is starting a new thread named URGENT: Updated Tampa Tailgate info and Location Change.

The NEW LOCATION is AL LOPEZ PARK.

Sorry Guys and Gals:

Upon further review (don't you just hate it when they say that), it appears that all parking areas around the stadium are reserved for parking passes so Lot 7 is OUT!! :mad:

I have been told that the best place to tailgate is across the street from the stadium parcel in Al Lopez park. :applause:

Traveling northbound on Dale Mabry, go past the stadium itself and turn RIGHT on Martin Luther King, Jr., Blvd and turn LEFT on Himes (I believe that will be the first or second light after you turn right on MLK) you will then turn LEFT into Al Lopez park. There is a charge for parking; however, I understand that it is open to tailgating and is right across MLK from the stadium.

Sorry for the confusion, and hope that everyone that is planning on attending reads this in time. Hope to see all at the tailgate before the game!

Once again, if anyone needs further directions or what have you, PM me for my cell phone number!

After receiving a call from redskin56 that he heard from people that most of the numbered lots ARE reserved, I called again this afternoon and this time was told they ARE. I called at 8:45 this morning and evidently got someone that didn't know what they were talking about. I AM SORRY!!!! :doh:

The NEW LOCATION is AL LOPEZ PARK.

Just North of the stadium inbetween Dale Maybry and Himes. :cheers:

I'm not sure I'll get to the park you guys are going to. I'll be in Lot 11 across the street from the stadium. It is Off Dale Mabry and across the street from the stadium where the major general parking is. There is nice space there and not that far to the stadium after the TailGate. It is 25$ to park there. From what I understand there are cheaper places to park but they are far away so that is my input. I will still try to make it to hook up with you guys but I can't make any guarantees That park just seems too far away.

Al Lopez Park, eh? Sounds like a plan...is there anything we can bring? How many people are gonna be at the tailgate???

Me and the missus will try to make it there by 1 or 2...saw some tix on Ebay, but we'll probably just show up with a seating chart and a wad of $$$ and look for scalpers...see you all on Sunday!

I'm a skins season ticket holder currently in tampa for the game. I would love to stop by for the hogfest. Will have six people. Two skins fans, two bucs fans, and 2 neutral fans. Do you need me to bring anything specific? Let me know. Go Skins!!!! Skins 20 Bucs 13.

I'm a skins season ticket holder currently in tampa for the game. I would love to stop by for the hogfest. Will have six people. Two skins fans, two bucs fans, and 2 neutral fans. Do you need me to bring anything specific? Let me know. Go Skins!!!! Skins 20 Bucs 13.

Good looking out Santarpia :).

Al Lopez Park. You shouldn't be hard to find. A bunch of Redskin fans together shouldn't be that hard to find at all :).

Cool ! I am bringing a Grill and charcoal and a case of beer and a Bucs fan, redskin56 is bringing hotdogs and burgers, buns and is talking about getting a pony keg of coors lite as long as he can be sure he'll have help drinking it. I think redskin56 has the best line on who's bringing what, so PM him to see what to bring. We both will give cell numbers to help find us game day. Anyone who drinks coors lite could throw a Buck "NOT BUC" or so his way to cover cost of keg and cups.

We'll make this work yet!!! HTTR :cheers:

Archived