Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BANG! T Shirts are finally here!

Bang

Hey everyone!

Over the last year or so a ton of folks have asked me about Bang! Cartoons T-SHIRTS. Well, they're finally here. and there's two designs, seen here

tshirtad.gif

As you can see, there is the classic Bang! Logo and of course, for those more assertive, the Kevin and Carl Happy Ending T-Shirt. Both have the Bang logo over the left breast, and the design on the back.

Get yours today at Bangcartoon.com

Thanks!

~Bang

Hey Bang, people are more apt to wear a t-shirt that's a little too big more than one that's too small. Next time offer the 3XL. I'll bet you sell more than you think. :)

3X is a 'little big" ?

I suppose.. it's hard for me to fathom 2X being too small. I realize there are some big people out there, but I can't cater to everyone with the budget I'm working with as of yet.. of course, as these sell, then I have more to do larger sizes.

~Bang

cool, thanks chewie! My problem with that is I can't buy one from myself so if it doesn't work, i'm pretty much relying on folks to give me feedback as to what will or won't work.

~Bang

No prob Bro, happy to help.

If you like, come over to www.redskin-roadtrips.com and post up your ad there also [:cough: I haven't seen you register there yet]

I'll also get you linked on the main page.

;)

They are made and in transit to me right now, scheduled for delivery by UPS on Friday. Orders will be sent out immediately, and using the USPS, generally a package gets cross country in about 3 days tops.

And they look great, if i do say so myself.

~Bang

Yes, I am doing one, and it will be done this afternoon. I've been busy as all hell, and got a little behind.

The podcast is up, and if I may say, it's the funniest one yet.

AND.. to Leonard washington,, the shirts are now in my possession, arrived about a half hour ago, and they look great.

These are fully silkscreened, no iron on transfer junk.

~Bang

Yes, I am doing one, and it will be done this afternoon. I've been busy as all hell, and got a little behind.

The podcast is up, and if I may say, it's the funniest one yet.

AND.. to Leonard washington,, the shirts are now in my possession, arrived about a half hour ago, and they look great.

These are fully silkscreened, no iron on transfer junk.

~Bang

Sweet, looking forward it.

Archived