Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN = Soap Opera Central!

GPREP HOG

First before I am told that this thread is in the wrong section, let me say I think this has, had and will have a lot do with the Redskins, only in that once they put a long winning streak back together this 'network' will find and put together some drama story about this team as well.......

Is it just me or does this Network love coverning drama more then actual sporting events.......I mean they love taking any situation and hyping it up and turning it into a media frenzy.......

You can not go through sports-center without hearing about some huge 'dramatic' story.....and it would be one thing if it was serious, legitamite stories, but it seems like they take the smallest hint of 'drama' and hype it into the story of the year......

Now its the Miami Heat, I am not even going to get into TO (as much as it is his and his agents fault, no way this would have turned into the event that it was without the 'network' doing the job that they did), Shaq/Kobe as much as those guys hated each other again the 'network' continued to throw gas on the fire because it was great TV and would not let the issue die, R. Moss in Minn. as much as this guy was a trouble maker they loved making any 'small' problem he had into capital murder........the list goes on and on.....

the thing is the closer you are to the top in winning it doesnt matter how small the problem is it is going ot be a huge story.......the closer you are to the bottom no matter how big the problem or how terrible a thing a person did it is never a big story 'important' story......

Ya I know, they are just covering the 'news' it just seems that sports today is more about DRAMA then the actual GAME itself, and the NETWORK HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THIS

How do I think they do that? Whenever the get a sniff of a breaking story they 'hunt' for the answers they want to hear......if they do not hear it they ask the same question in a hundred different ways until they get the answer they want to hear, take it out of context and run with it.........they always have these 'inside' sources.........HAHA, give me a break......

The only way to avoid having a situation turned into a media circus with the "network" is to avoid answering questions at all cost.......as much as they will try to guilt you into answering by making you look like an arrogant A for not answering, it is the only thing to do........

Again, why does this have to do with the skins.......dont worry, there is not an NFL team hated more by the 'mediots' over at the network more then the skins.......so many people there despise Snyder.......and will hate to see him winning........once the skins become legit contender.........WATCH OUT.....

I know they have already bashed the skins, putting them to finish dead last in the NFC EASt,

SAying in the pre-season....how this organization is out of control.......going no where....

what I am saying is that as the skins start winning more, which I predict (knock on wood) the mediots over there will build them up as they are starting to do........

But they build them up and if they have a problem with you, if they do not like you for some reason (Snyder) then they will bring you down harder then you ever thought, and you will wish you were never even on top.......

Archived