Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Money Making Schemes...

halter91

Have any of you tried those informecials on money making schemes? I'm currently trying a program throught the internet. Basically I have to pay a fee and they set up a web page for me and I pick products to sell. Obviosly, I keep the profit. I was just curious to see if anyone has had any sucess with any of them.

Here is my website, I can add other items, but I thought these would get me started out.

If anyone needs Cologne, perfume, body lotions, etc, Please let me know what kind you prefer.

http://DaveHalter.ispeedway.com/

Wish me luck. I need to buy Season Tickets for the Skins!!! Can you say Write off!! :point2sky

Have any of you tried those informecials on money making schemes? I'm currently trying a program throught the internet. Basically I have to pay a fee and they set up a web page for me and I pick products to sell. Obviosly, I keep the profit. I was just curious to see if anyone has had any sucess with any of them.

Here is my website, I can add other items, but I thought these would get me started out.

If anyone needs Cologne, perfume, body lotions, etc, Please let me know what kind you prefer.

http://DaveHalter.ispeedway.com/

Wish me luck. I need to buy Season Tickets for the Skins!!! Can you say Write off!! :point2sky

:doh: Dave.... Dave... Dave...

The schemes are what makes the money. . .

here's what you do, write a book on how to make money by starting a website. Tell everyone about the boatloads of money they will make, and how they will not have to work for a living. . . Then watch the profits come soaring in. :)

someone tried to get me to sell Amway years ago...I went to a sales "meeting". The next thing I know I was in a compound in Waco, Texas with the FBI banging on the door. :paranoid:

Halter...I wish you luck but all of the schemes are just that....schemes, most people don't make squat but the "company" that sells you the scheme is making millions.

See Carlton Sheets for example.

:2cents:

Being a reseller is a very tough business, unless you specialize in only one area and market wisely. You will need right contacts and of course good marketing strategies. Also, there is always something bigger and better then you online which offers the items for much less. I was looking at the Muscletech Anabolan on your site and compared it the site I normaly buy it from. You can see the difference here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/ace3.html

on your site , you have it for 44.99 whereas this site is offering it for 38.55 (80 caps, not sure how many caps are in the bottle that you are selling)

Don't take me wrong, I am not trying to discourage you. We help small businesses on a day to day basis and it just takes some time and effort to get a business going. If you need further tips or ideas, feel free to pm me.

Archived