Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Redskins

goskinns

We have two tickets to see Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Washington Redskins play in Tampa Bay play this Sunday November 13, 2005 in sec 311. Just give me a call at 321.536.1908 or email at acc2adam @yahoo.com for the price. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

My name is adam..

Talk to u soon.

Adam

Just phoned the guy.

I was willing to overlook the drive-by "For Sale" posting under the assumption that this might be a Skins fan who'd recently learned of us.

First question from him was where am I. Second question was "So, you a Bucs fan?"

Conclucion: This is somebody who's posting his add on every message board he can find.

Also Conclusion: The reason his "ad" doesn't mention price is because he's making a profit on the sale.

Just phoned the guy.

I was willing to overlook the drive-by "For Sale" posting under the assumption that this might be a Skins fan who'd recently learned of us.

First question from him was where am I. Second question was "So, you a Bucs fan?"

Conclucion: This is somebody who's posting his add on every message board he can find.

Also Conclusion: The reason his "ad" doesn't mention price is because he's making a profit on the sale.

Nice work inspector! :applause:

Just phoned the guy.

Anyway, would a Skins fan really have two n's in his name?

Archived