Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insult the FAT guy, WIN a PRIZE!

big z

I'll give you 50 bucks if you photoshop a shirt over that picture.

not bad at all... :laugh:

but the ate Jesus one is still tops...i'm gonna close of the comp tomorrow afternoon, you guys know what you have to beat...good luck...

as for the $50 prize, me and the winner will discuss...i'm back in san antonio and i'm gonna start substitute teaching and padding the bank account...the winner will get the loot when i get my 1st paycheck, which, with any luck, is before thanksgiving...but i'll keep you all posted...and thanks for participating!

Go Skins, make chucky cry....down with the bucs... :cheers:

Wow........a pear with limbs.

I bet the commode weaps when it see's ya heading in, and leaks when your walkin out............

Your so fat, walkin away, your arse looks like two bull dogs having a fight in a hefty bag.

It looks like you misstook the "all you can eat" sign, and swallowed the servers along with the entres.......

Now I know where Harley Davidson got the name for their bike the Fat Boy, but hog still works for you.

You may see yourself as a Mack truck, but the sign on the back says "over size load"............

Your so fat, you should get a group discount at weight watchers.

Your so fat, your doctor sends you out to the interstate to get you weight with the rest of the trucks at the weigh station.............

If fat were brains, you would make Einstein look like PeeWee Herman.

Your so fat, your not allowed at the zoo so you don't confuse the children.

Your girlfriend didn't realize you were being literal when you said you wanted to eat her. Looks like you were successful.................

If fat was jelly, you could keep Smuckers production going for a week.

All in fun dude.....good luck with the weight loss. God bless

I live in san antonio as well.

cool man...where you watch the games at?

i used to goto fatso's...lol...no seriously folks...there's a sportsbar called fastso's in san antonio...

but the seats suck...especially if you wiegh alot...they are hardwood...eff that...

so i goto the blanco tavern...they have the Skins on a small tv in the corner, no sound....but i was rooting my ass off and we got screwed on that 2 pt conversion, i'll tell you that much...was clear as day, even on a 25" screen...

but oh well...Tampa won, we lost...bottomline.

hopefully our teams meet again in the playoffs.

the winner?

it has to be the guy with the what did you do? eat Jesus line...i'll PM him and handle the business...it's his cash to spend as he chooses...thanks to all for playing and the latecomers came very strong...good job all around...

i especially liked twa's crack about me making his 380 pound brother look fit....lol...good job to all...that concludes the fatman thread....Thanks to all my Extremeskins brethren for their participation and Go Skins Go!

:helmet: :point2sky :helmet:

Archived