Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something Funny that I caught my attention

bportfootball52

I was looking at my brothers writings and this caught my attention and I had to let others see it as well.

Mr Snyder:

It has come to every football fans attention that Terrell Owens has been suspended from the Philadelphia Eagles orginization.

The great owner that you are, has always sought out the highest profile free agents, in an attempt to make our beloved Redskins the best team possible.

Knowing these things, I urge you to not pursue the impending free agency of Terrell Owens. As good a player as he may be, the off the field actions would create too much of a distraction to this up and coming Redskins team. We as fans want to see our team get better and better, in pursuit of another Superbowl championship.

If you feel the need to find a high profile free agent, please, look somewhere else, and not towards Terrell Owens. He will do more harm than good.

Thank you for a great team.

Redskins fan for life,

XXX XX:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

For the last two years Skins didn't go after any "big name".

In free agency we got good reliable players and not "sexy names". (Moss comes to mind right away). So maybe enough of this "Snyder always looking for highest profile free agents" stuff. Lets leave all this to little Steve from WTEM and Tony K. They need a story, not facts.

For the last two years Skins didn't go after any "big name".

In free agency we got good reliable players and not "sexy names". (Moss comes to mind right away). So maybe enough of this "Snyder always looking for highest profile free agents" stuff. Lets leave all this to little Steve from WTEM and Tony K. They need a story, not facts.

Exactly. Why now assume he's going to revert back to his old ways? People forget that Joe Gibbs has say in the free agents we pick up as well as Cerrato and Snyder and I'm sure many others...

Archived