Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drew Rosenhaus- Did he take a indirect shot at Sen Taylor??

Lavarleap56

During the whole T.O. Press confrence i feel Drew possibly opened up a can of worms concerning alot of his own clients and especially Sean Taylor. Heres the statement

"There are players in the NFL who are arrested, who violate the program when it comes to drugs or substance abuse, and they are not punished as seriously as he has been," Rosenhaus said. "There are players who do not get criticized as heavily by the media who do very significant things. He hasn't broken any laws. He hasn't broken any rules. . . . We're focused exclusively on Terrell playing for the Philadelphia Eagles right away.

Anyone think that Alienates one client while trying to save another?? I think Sean Taylor is agent shopping next season.

Drew played a strong bluff, and has been called with a lot of money on the table. He has cost TO several millions of dollars, and has also cost himself some problems with upcoming clients.

I loved it when the question of, What have you done besides get TO in this mess?, Next Question while TO is winking at the reporter.

Drew is an ***.

I still have a smile on my face about this mess.:applause: :cheers: :notworthy :laugh:

I just wish it didn't happen the week before we play them.

i watched most of that press conference, and i would like to say that drew rosenhaus is a sleezy, slimey, no good worm. that guy just reeks of sleeziness. he would only take questions that benefited his client. he wouldn't take any questions that were "scathing" or "true". in my opinion, this guy is a complete jackass. of course, we've known that for quite some time.

This guy Rosenhaus is a bigger prostitute than I originally thought. " I love Terrell Owens." I was getting sick listening to this piece of crap talk. His lack of sincerity, covered up by his over the top emotional pitch, just demontrates how disingenous he really is. Feel the money slipping from the wallet huh Drew?

Yes he alienated any client he has currently who has had the misfortune of being involved with legal issues outside of football.

The reason Sean Taylor is not vilified in the media is because unlike TO he keeps his mouth shut and does his job. He is paid to play football and that is what he does. To is a disturbed LOSER who thrives off any and all attention he can receive.

As an agent he is complete failure. He said he would get TO more money. That's how he got TO to fire his old agent and hire him. He didn't just get TO more money. TO lost money with him and TO's potential earning is way down compare to two years ago. My guess TO is going to fire Drew within few weeks.

i watched most of that press conference, and i would like to say that drew rosenhaus is a sleezy, slimey, no good worm. that guy just reeks of sleeziness. he would only take questions that benefited his client. he wouldn't take any questions that were "scathing" or "true". in my opinion, this guy is a complete jackass. of course, we've known that for quite some time.

I smellled a worm too.....cause no matter what he or anyone could say, TO is a dumbass. :eaglesuck

The agent Who-Must-Not-Be-Named tried very hard to put some positive spin on the Owens situation.

Unfortunately, his spin attempts were transparent, obvious ploys that everyone saw for what they were - a bad attempt at damage control.

I can just imagine Drew telling Terry "Now go out there, read this statement, then step back, let me do the talking, and keep your mouth shut!" Drew should have taken his own advice...keep his mouth shut.

I watched some of it on the nfl channel and one of the guys said he needed to take a bath after that display.i really believe the owners have their collective eyes on rosenhaus, and he is real close to being banned.t.o. made the choise to listen and hire drew but drew pressed all this for money because he gets nothing from to's first contract with the eagles because it was done with another agent .he needs to go. :stick: :nutkick: :whippin:

He is an idiot. There is a vast difference between one-shot troubles, and chronic troubles. TO is chronically anti-social, is, was, and appears will always be....

This isn't just about last week. It is a long string of incidents....the only thing TO understands is money, and now that he is getting hit in the pocketbook, he wants to make nice....ugh.

I have to admit, when I saw that 'press conference,' I almost started to feel bad for TO and his emotional dysfunction before Rosenhaus started talking...

Seems to me thay sat down and hashed this whole thing out, then Drew said, "OK, you go first and say all the good stuff, exactly what the Eagles wanted you to hear, and then I'll go and repeat all the **** you just told me. Everyone's supposed to hate me. I'm the agent. And I'll be SUCH a prick that I'll make you look good. OK? OK. Let's go."

I really hope Sean Fires the super agent. Do you know how bad I wanted to drive to TO's house and stomp a mudhole in his ass.

Qoute of the day "I love this man", by golly, if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly it must be a rat.

Another thing, on The Best Damn Sports Show, they show one reporter asked Drew if has has done anything for his client, except for getting him kicked off the team, and if you look in the background TO, starts cracking up laughing!!

Archived