Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Rift in the Whitehouse

jbooma

What an interesting night tonight.

CNN is reporting that there is a large growing rift between the Pres and the VP. Seems as if maybe Bush is fed up with Dick and could be why he forced everyone to take "ethics" classes today, but of course Chom fails to mention that :silly:

CNN is reporting that there is a large growing rift between the Pres and the VP. Seems as if maybe Bush is fed up with Dick and could be why he forced everyone to take "ethics" classes today, but of course Chom fails to mention that :silly:

Based on what again? Is there anything new other than stating that a Vice President Aid was caught lying to a grand jury thus, ethics classes.

If someone in a company gets busted for Sexual Harrassment: Classes.

If someone in a company gets busted for Racial Harrassment: Classes.

If someone in a company gets busted for Gray Alien Immigration: Classes.

why should the Administration be any different? Should they not have to attend the same classes we would?

:laugh:

Actually, I cen't remember if I posted it or not, but that was the mother of all ironies. Bush calling his staff to go to ethics class. . . I had to get a new keyboard after I read that one.

Who would your money on in a fight?

I'd take the VP. he seems loke one tough mofo.

Come on now, that would be Darth Vader vs. Butthead, Cheney would make Bush cry just by pinching his fingers together. . .

Cheney: hooooooo haaaaaaaaaa hoooooooo haaaaaaaa

Bush: heh heh cut it out man heh heh heh ouch that sux dude heh heh heh

Come on now, that would be Darth Vader vs. Butthead, Cheney would make Bush cry just by pinching his fingers together. . .

Cheney: hooooooo haaaaaaaaaa hoooooooo haaaaaaaa

Bush: heh heh cut it out man heh heh heh ouch that sux dude heh heh heh

Don't be crazy. Bush works on his ranch for fun, works out all the time, and falls off his bike like a man. He'd beat the VP in 1 round.

Don't be crazy. Bush works on his ranch for fun, works out all the time, and falls off his bike like a man. He'd beat the VP in 1 round.

Bush fell off a Segway . . . A SEGWAY!!!! You know, the scooter it's supposed to be impossible to fall off.

Bush_Segway_Crash-766234.jpg

The only reason Bush won round one was because Cheney was too busy having a heart attack in the corner of the ring, and trying to hide the shredding of old e-mails :silly:

Archived