Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr Washington, Mr Arrington, i'd like to introduce you to...

WhodatSkinsFan?

Mr Simms...

ha, ha, ha I hope they REALLY get to meet. Somewhere around 10/ 15 yards BEHIND the line of scrimage...

In the course of my 'scouting' our next opponent, I discovered a couple of thing:

http://www.buccaneers.com/default.aspx?skipintro=true

We're listed as the most difficult home game left on their schedule...

AND

http://www.buccaneers.com/matchup/matchupmain.aspx

Also, the Ducs' web-site has listed as the 5 Redskins to watch:

T Chris Samuels

1. DT Cornelius Griffin
  2. WR Santana Moss
  3. MLB Lemar Marshall
  4. TE Chris Cooley
  5. T Chris Samuels

Actually, it's a nice write-up.....

Too bad we'll have to whip them.

I'm worried about their defense matching up with our O-line, this could be like another chiefs game. We have to stop Cadillac and Galloway and not let either of them get loose due to a dumb mistake of some kind and we have to protect Brunell.:2cents:

:bucsuck:

Thank you. Guys, you can't forget about that defense. They may give our O all we can handle. So much speed on that field it's not even funny. Also, don't be surprised if Simms' jersey stays clean all game. Gruden, like all coaches who go against our D with a young QB, will have his QB get the ball out of his in less than 3-4 seconds via a hot read or simply throwing it away. That seems to be the emphasis against our D. That's why our low sack and turnover numbers are misleading to an extent.

:bucsuck:

Thank you. Guys, you can't forget about that defense. They may give our O all we can handle.

They haven't played anyone. The one decent team they played all year (Carolina) rubbed their faces in the turf and made them enjoy it.

The Jets beat them. Even San Francisco beat them.

Archived