Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who dies tomorrow night on Lost?

The Evil Genius

I'm guessing it is Shannon. I've seen her in movie previews recently, and I think I heard she is going to be a new character in the X-men movies. So, thats my guess..... I can't wait for tomorrows episode; three weeks is too long!!

The person who dies leaked out after the last new episode and I was unfortnate to hear so it ruined that part, so i know.. If anyone wants to know, PM me or something - too lazy to put a spoiler tag

I heard it too, and I don't think it's going to be that person. I'm hoping the producers intentionally let slip that name to throw everyone off.

My friends are convinced that it's going to be a woman for some reason. If it is, I think it'll be Sun because they would have a lot to work with with Jin returning to the survivors and finding her dead, and not knowing what happened because he can't speak English.

My other guess, which is who I hope it is, is Charlie. He is worthless and his backstory sucks.

I'm guessing it is Shannon. I've seen her in movie previews recently, and I think I heard she is going to be a new character in the X-men movies. So, thats my guess..... I can't wait for tomorrows episode; three weeks is too long!!

She actually didn't get that X-Men 3 role. She was supposedly going to play Kitty Pryde, but either turned it down, or was never offered. Some girl named Ellen Page is going to play that role.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376994/

Also, I heard whoever dies did not want to leave the show, so if you thought it'd be Shannon because she wants to leave for a movie career, you probably aren't right.

Did any of the previews say that someone "Dies" or do they just keep saying someone will be lost forever? I ask that because from a certain point of view, someone could be lost forever and not actually die. If someone were to snap and go completely insane, to the point that nobody could reach them, that could be considered lost. It's just a thought that has crossed my mind the past couple weeks. :2cents:

If someone dies, I would say Shannon or Charlie.

Not to hijack, but a quick question: Is this a show I can start watching now and know what's going on? I haven't watched previously.

I dont think so, theres so much back story alot of the little things will probably leave you confused. If your really interested I would buy season 1 dvd, then wait for season 2 to come out on dvd.

I saw a spoiler on an E! news special or some crap about two weeks ago ...

It deals with who dies ... and what happens ... so if you dont want to know what little I know, don't highlight the area below this!!

I heard that one of the main women characters die ...

At the hands of another main woman character ....

How come the only threads in the Tailgate about prime time programming on a regular basis are about "Lost"?

Is it more of a cultish following or is it one of the most popular shows nationwide?

Just curious.

It is usually one of the top ten shows of the week, ratings wise.

I saw a spoiler on an E! news special or some crap about two weeks ago ...

It deals with who dies ... and what happens ... so if you dont want to know what little I know, don't highlight the area below this!!

I know what Candace knows, and have suspicions after that, but I'd rather wait until tonight to find out for sure.

Archived