Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damn Near All Things T.O. - MERGED!

SkinsHokieFan

EDIT

After the TO press conference with Drew Rosenhaus saying "NEXT QUESTION" I would no longer consider this at all

.......do we make a play for him?

Now before you say an emphatic NO, lets try and step back and look at this

Joe Gibbs has had a penchant for dealing with talented trouble makers

John Riggns, Dexter Manley come to mind right away

There is plenty of veteran leadership on this team where the team could "police itself" so to say

And not to mention the talent that TO has as well as a detailed knowledge of the Eagles that could be useful down the road

Now I am not exactly advocating this, but this discussion WILL take place in Ashburn

So do we snag him or not?

.......do we make a play for him?

Now before you say an emphatic NO, lets try and step back and look at this

Joe Gibbs has had a penchant for dealing with talented trouble makers

John Riggns, Dexter Manley come to mind right away

There is plenty of veteran leadership on this team where the team could "police itself" so to say

And not to mention the talent that TO has as well as a detailed knowledge of the Eagles that could be useful down the road

Now I am not exactly advocating this, but this discussion WILL take place in Ashburn

So do we snag him or not?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

hmmm. Let me think.

NO!

Yeah, what he said.

Also, it seems doubtful he would go to another NFC East team. I doubt Jerrah Jones would want him after the star incident. And the Giants already are stacked at WR.

Wow, this thread filled up really fast, didn't it.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Oh yeah and Hell NO!

:doh:

This has to be the absolute worst thread and the most incredably d**b question I've seen on this board for a long time.

Oh please, its a hypothetical

I am in the NO category myself also, but I wanted to throw it out there, because I for one do not think the team does NOT discuss this situation if it does come up

I'd only do it just for the simple fact that the Cowboys or Giants don't get him. That would be the only way I'd take TO. We don't need him in the NFC East. If it's another conference that wants him them let him go.

The only sidenote to this is that Daniel Snyder and Drew Rosenhaus have a very good working relationship. Snyder could definately put some stipulations in the contract or just have a talk with Drew and TO about how the Redskins and TO are going to work.

I still think the possibility of this happening is zero.

Riggo and Dex were BELOVED by their teammates! TO is HATED by his. The situations are not the least bit analogous.

I was thinking the same while coming up with this thread

Is there a case where a guy came from another team, was a locker room pain in the ass, but thrived under Gibbs :whoknows:

I'm almost positive that Terrell Owens will end up in a Dallas Cowboy uniform. Bill Parcells put a gag on Keyshawn Johnson and could do the same with Terrell. This makes me sick to think about it but that's my early call.

I doubt the eagles will outright give him his walking papers right now, that would be stupid because he would run right to the cowboys with the eagles entire offense. They'll probably sit him this season then try and trade him for players and draft picks in the offseason, he'll probably end up somewhere like Houston or Green Bay.

I'm almost positive that Terrell Owens will end up in a Dallas Cowboy uniform. Bill Parcells put a gag on Keyshawn Johnson and could do the same with Terrell. This makes me sick to think about it but that's my early call.

Lets hope your thought comes true, I would love to see him single handidly dis mantle the Pukes the way he did the Eagles.

Archived