Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd Half--Buy or Sell

LiveStrongSkins

Sell - Moss is way too valuable to have doing punt returns. We need him in tiptop shape for offensive strategies.

Buy or Sell - Sellers will outperform CP if given the opportunity

Sell- Sellers has one carry this year for 1 yard, and he almost fumbled the ball. He's not a running back and has never really played the position in the NFL. There is absolutely no evidence that he could even approach Portis' production.

Buy or Sell: The Skins scoring 20+ points this week against tampa

Sell- Sellers has one carry this year for 1 yard, and he almost fumbled the ball. He's not a running back and has never really played the position in the NFL. There is absolutely no evidence that he could even approach Portis' production.

Buy or Sell: The Skins scoring 20+ points this week against tampa

Buy, We'll get 21 i believe.

Buy or Sell: Cooley will get 800+ recieving yards

Buy- Even though teams know about him now, they'll continue to focus on Moss, leaving him plenty of opportunities

Buy or sell: The Redskins winning the next three games

Sell. I think we could win the next three games - but that would make 4 in a row with the Eagles game and would be a lot to expect. I think we beat the Bucs and Raiders but lose to the Chargers.

Buy or Sell:

If the skins finish 10-6 (or better) GW will get a head coaching offer at seasons end.

Sell. I think we could win the next three games - but that would make 4 in a row with the Eagles game and would be a lot to expect. I think we beat the Bucs and Raiders but lose to the Chargers.

Buy or Sell:

If the skins finish 10-6 (or better) GW will get a head coaching offer at seasons end.

Buy. An NFL head coach is about the worst example of job security I can think of. I think he'll get more than one offer after the season.

Buy or Sell:

Gregg Williams turns down all offers and stays with the Redskins next season?

Buy. Williams has said time and time again that he wants to stay with this franchise.

Buy or Sell:

The Philadelphia Eagles might as well hand in the towel, because their season is done.

Sell. While the Eagles have fallen to 4-4 and lost thier best reciever, Mcnabb looked like his old self running all over the field buying time. The Eagles seemed to play like a team, moved the ball pretty well in the air, and seemed to have more heart then the past few games i seen them play. They may not have a division title shot this year, but they will still be competing in all thier games down the stretch.

Buy or Sell:

Ramsey will be on the Redskins roster in '06.

Sell. As Stat Boy says, "He gone"

Buy or sell, Robert Royal will develop into a consistent Red Zone threat, giving us Royal, Cooley AND Sellers?

Sell. I don't think with the emergence of Sellers and Cooley he will get the opportunity to prove much. Those drops in NY were huge and Gibbs is not a very forgiving guy.

Buy or Sell. Our best FA signing next year will be at DE.

Sell. As Stat Boy says, "He gone"

Buy or sell, Robert Royal will develop into a consistent Red Zone threat, giving us Royal, Cooley AND Sellers?

Robert Royal will be lucky if Brunell throws any passes his way ever again... Would you after his performance against the Giants?

Buy- if not it we should get a DE in the draft.

Buy or Sell - The Redskins as NFC East Champions this year.

Ill buy that. the Boys and Giants have the harder second halfs. We already played our harder half (Bears, Seahawks, at Dallas, at KC and at mile high)and we are above 500. That and the fact that the pair of hard games sprinkled in our second half (SD, NYG, and maybe OAK) are at home.

buy or sell- The Redskins will have the best conference record at the end.

Archived