Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd Half--Buy or Sell

LiveStrongSkins

Buy... teams will key on Moss leaving him in many favorable matchups. Look no further than the PI call he got Sunday night. He was all alone with one Eagles DB.

Buy or Sell: Santana breaks 1500 yards?

Sell: Teams are keying on him now. Until another deep threat emerges, his 100+ days will be few and far between.

Buy or Sell: The Giants will win the NFC East

Buy... teams will key on Moss leaving him in many favorable matchups. Look no further than the PI call he got Sunday night. He was all alone with one Eagles DB.

Buy or Sell: Santana breaks 1500 yards?

Buyin this big time. With games against sub par secondaries such as Oakland, SD, Arizona, and St louis I think he will get it.

Buy or sell: Portis will run for 1400 yards.

Buyin this big time. With games against sub par secondaries such as Oakland, SD, Arizona, and St louis I think he will get it.

Buy or sell: Portis will run for 1400 yards.

Sell, the emergence of Ladell Betts and Portis' diminished carries will not allow him to surpass this mark. A more efficient 1200 yds. over a forced 1400 yds is better anyways.

Buy or Sell: Mark Brunell will continue to maintain his pro-bowl form.

buy......they can't stop him, they can only hope to contain him.

buy or sell: cooley gets a pro bowl nod.

Sell. Cooley is a great receiver, but will not get the proper recognition because he's not a tight end and not a fullback (where he's allegedly listed on the ballot). Voters will look for a blocking back in that position. The design of the ballot is the reason for this one.

Buy or Sell: Dockery will continue to progress and will be playing at all-pro level by the end of the season

Buy or Sell: Dockery will continue to progress and will be playing at all-pro level by the end of the season

Sell. I agree with the 'continue to progress' part, but the pro bowl is a stretch.

Buy or Sell: Sean Taylor makes the probowl.

buy......they can't stop him, they can only hope to contain him.

buy or sell: cooley gets a pro bowl nod.

Buy.......with Cooley being listed as a FB in the probowl ballot, he should easily get in. Considering he is the most productive FB/HB in the league right now.

Buy or Sell: The Redskins will earn a wild card berth

Buy.......with Cooley being listed as a FB in the probowl ballot, he should easily get in. Considering he is the most productive FB/HB in the league right now.

Buy or Sell: The Redskins will earn a wild card berth

Buy: if not a wild card then we take the division ;) This is the year. i just have a feeling.. this is the year.

Buy or Sell: Carlos Rogers will become a starter before the end of the season

Buy: if not a wild card then we take the division ;) This is the year. i just have a feeling.. this is the year.

Buy or Sell: Carlos Rogers will become a starter before the end of the season

Buy - probably in the next couple of weeks.

Buy or Sell: If the Skins go deep into the playoffs this year, will Coach Gibbs move into the FO next year and give the HC position to Williams?

Buy or Sell: If the Skins go deep into the playoffs this year, will Coach Gibbs move into the FO next year and give the HC position to Williams?

Sell. That would leave Bugel high and dry... Bugels stated on several occasions that he ain't leaving without a ring... and Joe has said he will fulfill the entire 5 years.

Buy or Sell: Cowboys are a playoff team

Buy - probably in the next couple of weeks.

Sell. However, if I can see Joe Gibbs stepping aside and doing what's best for the organization is GW wants to be a head coach. I don't think GW will want to leave this year because he'll have to start all over somewhere else. He's building his defense here.

Sell. That would leave Bugel high and dry... Bugels stated on several occasions that he ain't leaving without a ring... and Joe has said he will fulfill the entire 5 years.

Buy or Sell: Cowboys are a playoff team

Sell Dallas last three division games are away. Philthy has to win to prove TO isn't the entire team, NYG want revenge for the OT loss, and we're teh biggest rival looking to sweep for the first time in a long time, 1995 I believe.

Buy or Sell Mark Brunell will win comeback POY award.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Sell Dallas last three division games are away. Philthy has to win to prove TO isn't the entire team, NYG want revenge for the OT loss, and we're teh biggest rival looking to sweep for the first time in a long time, 1995 I believe.

Buy or Sell Mark Brunell will win comeback POY award.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

BUY: If he can win that award, but I thought you had to be injured last season.

BUY or SELL: The Skins D will finish the same as last year, or better?

Buy- If david patten steps up, our passing game will become amazing and people will worry about that leaving big wholes and big runs for TD's for portis/

Buy or Sell: We have 3+ Probowl players

Buy. I think Moss, Washington, and Taylor make it for sure

Buy or sell- Moss will return a punt for a TD in the second half of the season.

Sell - Moss is way too valuable to have doing punt returns. We need him in tiptop shape for offensive strategies.

Buy or Sell - Sellers will outperform CP if given the opportunity

Buy- I love Cp and all... But sellers is more effective in Gibbs offence.

Buy or Sell - The Redskins will sweep The Cowturds and/or Iggles

Buy - Cowboys atleast, Eagles aren't as likely...

Buy or Sell - Sellers gets 10 TDs

Buy - Sellers has 5 TD's already at the halfway mark of the season. With teams having to key on Moss, Cooley, and Portis, I expect Sellers to get at least 5 more TD's during the last half of the season. He is going to develop into a big threat in the redzone.

Buy or Sell - We will go 8-0 at Fedex this year.

Archived