Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins to the Probowl!

SkinsNeverDie

Name the players you think will get there.

Heres mine:

Marcus Washington

Santana Moss

Mark Brunell

Chris Cooley(listed as a FB killing all of them)

Cornelius Griffen(maybe)

Ryan Clark(i dont see much SS doing to great this year)

Thats 6...i dont think there will be that much but those are the players i can think of.

People outside of the Redskin organization do not realize that offenses are not testing him. So he wont get too much votes because he doesn't have the sexy stats.

yeah but he sure has the sexy hits, that are shown on ESPN...especially when they show the "Jacked up" reel on monday night countdown.

On offense:

Moss will get in. Sellers could end up with 10(+?) TDs, but is his name big enough?

Cooley should get in as should Brunell.

On defense:

If Lavar makes a couple huge plays he'll get in because of name recognition.

Not sure who else....maybe Washington....maybe Taylor....

Taylor, unfortunately wont make due to the big names in the NFC at that position. Roy Williams is always a fan favorite as well as Dawkins. I love Taylor, more than my own Mom(just kidding) but he is going to have to do a little more to make his way in. Last year he was the first alternate, that might be the case again this year.

Taylor, unfortunately wont make due to the big names in the NFC at that position. Roy Williams is always a fan favorite as well as Dawkins. I love Taylor, more than my own Mom(just kidding) but he is going to have to do a little more to make his way in. Last year he was the first alternate, that might be the case again this year.

This is true...but maybe Williams wont make it because people are starting to realize that he sucks!

I hope you guys realize that fan voting only counts for 33% of the vote. Player voting and coaching staff voting count as the other two thirds.

Sellers will not get in. Cooley might, Griffin probably won't. We have no pass rush this year and our run defense appears worse than last year's. Taylor won't - he hasn't had enough impact on games. The only player on defense I could see making the probowl would be Washington again.

Santana Moss will, and I could definately see Brunell there, if he keeps up this pace. Portis has done very little so far this year to merit a trip to Hawaii (6th in the NFC in yards, 7th in touchdowns). I could see Jansen make a return to the probowl, as his comeback has highlighted a much improved offensive line. Cooley has gotten a lot more recognition, but I would be surprised if he made it. He isn't a fullback, and he isn't a tight end.

I wouldn't expect more than 3 to be picked... But that of course changes if we win the NFC.

Archived