Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World War 3: DTC Pictures from 11/6/05-UPDATED

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

war

noun

1. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

2. The period of such conflict.

3. The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

ATTENTION REDSKIN FANS:

November 6th 2005 will be a day to remember for the rest of our lives, as this was the day that the Redskin fans took back Fed Ex Field when we play the Eagles.

I could say alot of things, but I thought I would let the pictures do the talking.

These photos are from the SOC.

Enjoy!

PART 1 OF 3: The Arena Drive party

49d3d3c7.jpg

e166fb00.jpg

3df30bb2.jpg

Setting up early. If you didnt know, the DTC watches the entrance on Arena Drive before the Fed Ex Security arrives. We keep the Philly fans and the terrorists out.

1aec0d99.jpg

e3a62a18.jpg

WE PROTECT THE LOT!

a7fbd534.jpg

Eagle fans, come and fight me...........

a4375221.jpg

Eagle fans show up at 9:17. This picture was taken at 9:21. This is a steak and cheese hat. You know Mayor aint having that!

85a8f7b0.jpg

Here are a few DTC members explaining the rules to these Eagle fans.

e43e15fc.jpg

d8189d94.jpg

Rule #1: Eagle fans will not drag a Redskin jersey from behind their vehicles, even if it is a L. Coles jersey.

0f046f8e.jpg

Rule #2: No Eagles flag will in the view of the DTC.

3523490b.jpg

I think this Johnny Cash's broke ass cousin dressed in Eagle gear.

2dafcb79.jpg

Back up off the CEO!

0c610d95.jpg

eec96d77.jpg

This guy was big, but dumb, and when I mean dumb, I mean STUPID!

a6dacb09.jpg

Walkman 44 aka Rocky21 aka Big Rock showing the rookies how the DTC does it. GOLDEN CONE!

370f8fbd.jpg

db15248c.jpg

48286489.jpg

6870dd25.jpg

Seth, welcome back homeboy!

5b5b1078.jpg

e1fac862.jpg

The CEO of the DTC showing off his pimp cup.

a838b614.jpg

You might see me, with the DTC, probably making our DVD...........

bdb7fa64.jpg

DTC=Deep

a6da463f.jpg

Alright, lets get pumped up!

Okay. Thats Part 1. Im going to eat lunch. Part 2 when I come back!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

DTC4LIFE

Man. Two day old Eagle still tastes good!

Eagle fans are sick, they got the Bird Flu!

PART 2 of 3: Welcome to Fed Ex Field

cf2c3ced.jpg

de52edc0.jpg

Setting up shop

091da802.jpg

437ce48e.jpg

Here is the Presidents authentic bullet proof vest. Bullet proof vest=War

51b0e669.jpg

46a650ef.jpg

ec41ba04.jpg

Hanging a McNabb dummy. I used a $200 G-Unit sweat suit for this. But I think it was worth it.

0ca32fb5.jpg

The Coach and Beefy

eb4bbba7.jpg

The Mayor and Beefy

d9029a32.jpg

SOC and Brandon

a84bdf38.jpg

SOC and Da Ghost

f3d52839.jpg

Los and The President

d0169c94.jpg

VIP Tent is where the action is!

bfadc6bc.jpg

President and Da Ghost

ab9622b8.jpg

I swear the Coach drinks the most at the DTC tailgates.

85e1e274.jpg

Candy and SOC

b40df96f.jpg

You know the Mayor has always had a sweet tooth..............

2d99435d.jpg

4C in the house! Here with Seth.

b15595b7.jpg

CEO=Trill

a7dba422.jpg

The Mayor=Wasted

Here are the rest of the pictures without captions.

555cf60d.jpg

dfe55b79.jpg

5b637d94.jpg

89524a2f.jpg

35b53a38.jpg

15ee3952.jpg

cf3a81df.jpg

5f1b88b0.jpg

20d1f784.jpg

cb0c1700.jpg

f748d10e.jpg

730831e9.jpg

0ecf0f37.jpg

2523853e.jpg

Alright. Thats Part 2. Part 3 next.

I wish every single game was vs. Philly.

The alliance was a huge success. Not one Philly fan stayed in F-51, just like last year. I think everyone understands who runs the lots. Wskin44 it was awesome hanging with you man, we were definitely right there on the same page!

I look back on Sunday with nothing but a huge smile on my face.

FedEx is being taken back by Redskins fans.

PART 3: Eagle fans go home!

01ed9591.jpg

BURN!

1a3fae38.jpg

I think Pez is a pryo. Every year he is burning **** up!

b2e0b24d.jpg

Stole this hat from an Eagle fan.

6b1fc62a.jpg

I hate Eagle fans. I wish we were burning one of them instead of the hat. Now that would be funny as ****!

e7bfdd4d.jpg

Burning Eagle gear after a victory. I will tell my grand kids about this one.

Awesome tailgate. Awesome game. From front to back. From 7:30-7:30 We did our part. The Redskins did theirs. It doesnt get much better than this.

Big ups to Pez, Huly, 4C and the ES tailgate for stepping up big and helping keep Fed Ex safe.

Seth came back for this game, and plans on being at every game this year!

We punked Eagle fans. We showed them whos house this is. And you know what else?

I want some Eagle fans to dispute this. I want an Eagle fan to say we didnt.

They got treated like the garbage they are. And its about ****ing time.

This is our mother****ing house. Not theirs.

Whos next?

Oakland?

San Diego?

Please.

Give me Dallas tommorow. Im ****ing ready for World War 4.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

HAIL TO EXTREMESKINS!

HAIL TO THE MOTHER****ING DTC!

Big Props to the DTC, Pez/Huly, ES folks, and everyone who showed up early and made sure the Iggle fans were uncomfortable as possible. The 4C is proud to be a part of the war. The Alliance proved that we can take FedEx back one tailgate at a time. I have been to almost every home game since 1998 and this was by far the best show of force and unity against the enemy I have EVER seen. It's hard to put into words the feeling, the buzz, and the insanity that was present Sunday night. As the Mayor said Iggle fans were PUNKED at every opportunity. The best part of it was that the emotion carried into the stadium and the Iggles fan were drown out and OWNED all night. Everytime they wanted to start their little chant E-A-G..it was met with an overwhelming chant of "EAGLES SUCK, EAGLES SUCK". The best part was seeing them sent packing with their tails between their legs.

I had a blast and special thanks to everyone in the DTC helping to make this the best ever!

:point2sky

And to any Iggle Lurkers...yeah, it looked like you took over OUR lot... :rolleyes:

DTC guys are crazy....I never thought skins fans were that hardcore and crazy....but you guys proved by wrong. By 6:00 and 13 beer later, I was acting the same way as all you guys...thanks for the great memories. Me and Darryl (skins and Va.tech hoodies) really enjoyed everything and thanks for taking the lead so all us could follow you guys.

yellow skins and tech hoodies

Wait til the Raider Nation tries to stroll into the valley of the DTC - get the F*** out!!!!!!!

great tailgate as always - DTC :notworthy

maybe they'll have golf carts for the Raider Nation to get them to and from FEDEX

I bet there is a noticeable change in police presence in and around the f-51 and f-60 lots for the next game!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:coach: :owned:

:cheers: that was the most intense ive ever seen it,ive been coming downt to every eagles game for the past 5 years and we took the house back,they are no longer getting a free pass,that was the loudest nd most intimidating ever,i was in 412 we owned it "death row"or area 51 will spread throughout the lot you have my word,im bringing some more fire next time see you guys against san diego,thats a volcanic eruption of adrenilin and intensity that will keep spreading great work

Great Pics Mayor, It was good to see you. I got some pics from the ramp, after the game. An Eagles fan who was owned by Redskins Mania, I will post them later. This is were the Mayor and a few members of the DTC as well as Monkeyskin and others almost made an Eagles(suck) fan run for his life.

MAD MAD MAD props to everyone.

There is no expressing how much I appreciated everyone's presence in F-51/F-60. Every single person who showed up made a HUGE difference. I am beginning to have some serious appreciation for the Extremeskins Tailgate. We worked very well together Sunday. Shoot, MonkeySkin is even cool

4C you guys are gangsters. I'm a big fan.

Pez/Huly/Camille thanks for the wings and getting there early, that was big. I love me some wings ya heard :)

I was glad everyone showed up and pitched in a few boos to some Philly fans.

Look how grimey things got:

15ee3952.jpg

I was a leanin off that DTC Punch and a few other. . . shall we say some other supplements.

And pictures like this. . . they almost bring a tear to my eye. Believe it or not, the DTC has worked hard to get things to where they are today. This picture really makes me happy:

100_0238_00.jpg

This is a sincere thank you to everyone who came out and supported the Redskins hard in the lot. Maybe one of the best days of my life.

EDIT: Look at Bugs in his gangster a$$ Monk jersey about to get dirty on an Eagle fan. I love it!

I wish every single game was vs. Philly.

The alliance was a huge success. Not one Philly fan stayed in F-51, just like last year. I think everyone understands who runs the lots. Wskin44 it was awesome hanging with you man, we were definitely right there on the same page!

I look back on Sunday with nothing but a huge smile on my face.

FedEx is being taken back by Redskins fans.

Thanks to DTC for the hospitality, the punch and for keeping me lit. We were definetly plastered to the same page. iggle fans should be very afraid to come back to our house.

Archived