Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st Half is over - Who's our MVP so far?

ThatGuy

The media somehow seems to think that drew bledsoe and steve smith are the comeback players of the first half of the season...and carson palmer, eli manning, LT, steve smith, and dwight freeney, are league MVPs ...just from what ive heard from SI, ESPN, etc..

goskins 1st half awards:

Redskins MVP: Santana Moss

Redskins most improved player (that we owe an apology to): Mark Brunell.

Sorry Mark, I thought you were done after the Cincy game, great to see the new "old" you back :applause:

Player with most heart: Cooley.....see Giants game. Injured, we're getting our butts kicked and he goes back out on the field of battle.

Biggest Suprise: Mike Sellers- Pittsburgh has a bus, we have a Tank.

The "See I told you so" award: Gregg Williams (see Lavar)

The Mr. Redskin award: Lavar Arrington: finally the man has a D-coordinator that he (sort of) gels with and looks like the guy drafted #2 overall.

Find a way to keep him on this squad in '06 and beyond. Pay the man!!!

12th Man Award: You the fans at FedEx standing with me...... :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy. We shut down the Eagles fans, we out shouted the Steelers fans, we disrupted the Bears and became "Bush Leagers". Bravo!!!!! We finally have a stadium that is feared.

Up Next: Raider Nation, DALLAS and fired up G-Men........

I am going to have to with Moss on this one. Yes Brunell has been terrific thus far, but could he have done this with Gardner, and Coles. Moss is doing more this year so far than the two of them did all year just about. I under estimated him and said he was not a good trade off for Coles. But he proved me wrong. Lets see what happens next half.

Yes, but methinks Brunell might not have looked so atrocious last year if he'd had Moss to throw to...:)

Brunell would have looked atrocious last year with the 1987 version of Jerry Rice. Brunell was too hurt to play last year.

That's why I'm still not on the "We owe Mark an apology bandwagon." He's still cost us a season and he is still overpaid. But he's having a terrific year.

The media somehow seems to think that drew bledsoe and steve smith are the comeback players of the first half of the season...and carson palmer, eli manning, LT, steve smith, and dwight freeney, are league MVPs ...just from what ive heard from SI, ESPN, etc..

I think Steve Smith is the MVP and Comeback Player rolled into one.

Moss has taken a bad team and made it into a division contender. (I still don't see why we are making Super Bowl reservations after beating the Eagles).

Smith has made the Panthers into the favorites in the NFC, I think.

even Ramsey showed great poise when kneeling versus the 49ers. Overall I'm happy with the play of EVERYONE in every phase of this team.

I know you shouldn't beat up on someone who is down, but you're happy that PR showed poise while kneeling??? The guy's an NFL QB!

I'm glad Brunell is getting the votes, he deserves it. I'm still mad at the folks who wanted to keep PR at QB. Our division is so competitive, I hope you realize now that it would have been a lost season.

Many of those now voting for Brunell should start by apologizing to him and to Coach Gibbs (God bless that man!).

Now all I want for Xmas is REVENGE against the Giants.

Archived