Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I WAS WRONG (and glad I was)

akorn22

All last week I was one who posted pessimistic posts about the Redskins. The giants game was a tough loss and I felt like crap about it. Throughout my posts, I mentioned some players who didn;t do well, I criticized Portis and Greg Williams, and I wondered if Brunell's injury would affect him. But instead of being hypocritical and changing my views, I am here to say to everyone that I WAS WRONG. I was wrong about everything I said (and i was glad to be wrong). The Redskins proved to me they can play well when it counts. They won this game for us fans. I don;t know what happened last week, but let's hope it never happens again.

:cheers: not only that but we were actually down 43-0 after eagles scored,thats one hell of a feat to come back in our house after 36-0 at giants and then fall behind again 7-0 and then to come back,to show the ability to come back under the spotlights its all amazing to me,weve done it all year too,

You guys can joke about the Giants game I still feel sick every time I think of it. That was such a whooping that I am still in denial that it happen. Heck man SF played them to just a 4 point difference for almost 3 quarters. If this league was playing in April I would think that game was some kind of April's fools joke.

Number 2 offense going against the number 30th D and we get shutout? Still can't believe it.

I think a lot of us were feeling that way really but never lose faith in the Skins that was just a bad game every team has a game like that they usually rebound nicely after a lost like that you probably won't see another performance like that from this team again this season..

All last week I was one who posted pessimistic posts about the Redskins. The giants game was a tough loss and I felt like crap about it. Throughout my posts, I mentioned some players who didn;t do well, I criticized Portis and Greg Williams, and I wondered if Brunell's injury would affect him. But instead of being hypocritical and changing my views, I am here to say to everyone that I WAS WRONG. I was wrong about everything I said (and i was glad to be wrong). The Redskins proved to me they can play well when it counts. They won this game for us fans. I don;t know what happened last week, but let's hope it never happens again.

:applause: Bravo, glad to see someone be accountable for what they say in here, even if it is wrong. (Wish the anti-Lavar & pro-Gardner factions would do the same thing).

:applause: Bravo, glad to see someone be accountable for what they say in here, even if it is wrong. (Wish the anti-Lavar & pro-Gardner factions would do the same thing).

Well, as soon as Lavar shows he's truly a changed man for a substantial amount of time, I believe you will see the "anti" faction come forward. Perhaps he's finally started to mature at 27 years old or perhaps this is just a peak that will be followed by another valley. I'm hoping for the latter because I'd rather see him achieve his potential here and earn his money than be correct and have to sustain another major cap hit for the second season in a row. In short, as the Wolf said, "let's not start sucking each other's ****s yet."

To his credit, Lavar has admitted he was at fault for this mini-controversy and has taken measures to get on board. Better late than never. He's had a positive impact in 2 of 3 games since receiving major PT. I'm happy to applaud him for it. But I will wait and see how the rest of the season + the offseason plays out before I decide whether he's turned the corner.

Well, as soon as Lavar shows he's truly a changed man for a substantial amount of time, I believe you will see the "anti" faction come forward. Perhaps he's finally started to mature at 27 years old or perhaps this is just a peak that will be followed by another valley. I'm hoping for the latter because I'd rather see him achieve his potential here and earn his money than be correct and have to sustain another major cap hit for the second season in a row. In short, as the Wolf said, "let's not start sucking each other's ****s yet."

To his credit, Lavar has admitted he was at fault for this mini-controversy and has taken measures to get on board. Better late than never. He's had a positive impact in 2 of 3 games since receiving major PT. I'm happy to applaud him for it. But I will wait and see how the rest of the season + the offseason plays out before I decide whether he's turned the corner.

Please dude just because you put together an eloquent OPINIONATED paragraph or two doesn't hold any WEIGHT!! It is still of MY opinion that LaVar wasn't totally at fault for everything. You have no bearings as to if and when he ever was behing the corner to turn around the corner. He's doing the same exact things he did when he was playing @ full speed the first five years. Listen to the coaches all you want and believe everything is always right from their standpoint. Obviously you've never played organized sports. Your what 28? You sit there and say he's matured @ 27 like your 97 years old, all of you anti-LaVar haters can and I quote the Wolf suck a ****!!!!

Mr. Akron22, see how ahead of the game you are? Some people always live in denial and never admit they are wrong. Your open-mindedness is refreshing and I welcome you to extremeskins. Happy posting.

Mr Hawk_DC, a very reasonable opinion as I never heard the coaches or Lavar say anything about "fault". Sounds like people are trying to put words in the coaches & Lavar's mouth again. And this week, Gregg Williams said the reason Lavar was out was he making sure the legs were move like they use to. So people can misquote the coaches quotes if they want, but the coaches are ON the Lavar bandwagon. Lavar is the "Caption of Defense". Happy posting.

I think Mark broke out of the attic and locked up his twin brother Scott for the Giants game. Scott Brunell is obviously back again.

HAHAHAHA I remember that (anyone else listen to elliot the next morning BASHING the announcer ITS MARK YOU MORON!!!!)

Archived