Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Toughest 3 games

smack500

The true tests remaining are in order..

#1. @ Philly (This game is the last one of the season and could decide the NFC East)

#2. Dallas ( Considering how we won in Dallas, this one's going to be a slobberknocker)

#3. @ St. Louis ( This team is very hard to beat in the Dome just ask Jacksonville)

SD doesn't scare me. They barely squeeked out a win @ the Jets with LT scoring 4 TDs, and I cant see them stopping our offense. The Giants dont because they come to Fed Ex and our players have a score to settle with them after that lack luster effort by the team in NY. :thumbsup:

Our back-to-back home games against Oakland and SD really worry me. I know Oakland has a poor record but they've been in every game so far and have had an incredibly difficult schedule. SD has a great offense and I shudder to think what LT could do to a weakened rush D.

After those two I'd say the Cowboys game at home also worries me a lot. You know they're going to come out hyped after the way we beat them in their house earlier.

dallas is always hard, every year

I also think the Giants game will be tough, they'll probably be looking to insure they win the division when we meet and if they win, they'll have it all but locked. Dallas and Philly will at least be looking to salvage their seasons or fighting for a WC slot.

Out of all of our remaining games, I'm probably least concerned about Arizona (although they could surprise us if we don't bring our A game), other than that, I'm nervous about every other team we have left simply because we seem to make some tiny mistake or group of mistakes every week that give up points and our offense is so hot and cold. :2cents:

Archived