Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

stwasm and Charley Taylor

stwasm

Legendary wide receiver Charley Taylor signed autographs at the Tailgate Club Sunday night. Yours truly got a chance to meet him and chat with him. During his playing days, he actually dated my dad's cousin. When I asked if he remembered her, he said he did, which blew my mind. Anyway, attached is a pic of us. Hail to the Redskins!

i hear only assholes get to join the tailgate club, only kidding how do you get into that thing anyway

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

There was no attempt there to circumvent the profanity filters. Re-read the rule you posted. Circumventing would have looked like this: a$$holes.

It looks like the filters swung and missed.

Archived