Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My First ExtremeSkins Tailgate

stwasm

Greetings, all!

I finally had the honor and pleasure of attending one of the world famous (or is that infamous?) ExtremeSkins.com tailgates hosted by Huly and Pez. I had a chance to meet them over the summer and, as Huly has mentioned previously, she's been bugging me about attending one, busting my chops about being a Tailgate Club member. Well, I must say that I enjoyed myself immensly in the time I spent there. What a GREAT group of people you all are! You even tolerated the fact that I broke protocol and brought an Iggles fan with me. But, she more than held her own in hostile territory.

But, seriously, I enjoyed meeting you and I look forward to seeing you all again at another one. Huly, thanks for your friendship and welcoming me with open arms. Pez, GREAT wings! Camille, you're even more adorable in person! God bless you all! Peace!

It was great meeting seein you again stwasm, and I am glad you had a good time..

Just to make one thing clear though... this is not our tailgate... this is the members' tailgate. Everybody pitches in to make this a GREAT tailgate, particularly the 4C (Bugs, RonJeremy, Unsonny, Chappelle) and Raub and his wife. We have a large crew of repeat attendees who contribute quite a bit as well to setup, food, drinks, etc, and even new faces pitch in as well (I would be here all night if I listed everyone - sorry).... so as you can see, this is the Extremeskins' members tailgate, and as such, I would like to say thank you to everyone!!!

I also stopped by the tailgate for the first time last night. It was awesome to get to meet some other members... Tarhog, Blade, iheart, just to name a few. It was a great time and a very memorable game, being my first at Fedex. Hopefully there will be many more in the future. Thanks to everyone that made it happen. HAIL!!!

Great to meet you guys too Pharmaceutical Redskin and goskins. P.R., let me know how things go with your Boards, I'm sure you'll take care of them no problem.

As you guys said, great to place faces to names and get a sense of what you all are like offline. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks.

Linda and I both had a great time.

Great to meet you guys too Pharmaceutical Redskin and goskins. P.R., let me know how things go with your Boards, I'm sure you'll take care of them no problem.

As you guys said, great to place faces to names and get a sense of what you all are like offline. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks.

Linda and I both had a great time.

:laugh: It is so wierd seein' you in the new Avatar - sorry!

We Were 7 crazy Canadians we went and neet you all we had a blast are first visit to Fedexfield...it wont be our last for sure...we all loved it... Thank's to Huly, PEZ, Ron Jeremy and other for there warm welcome...Beer and food... Got something for next home game: FAIDERS SUCKS!

Archived