Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Go Eagles!

tr1

Ok...you guys play the pukes next Monday night.

I thought McNabb was moving around better this week than he has in the last four weeks.

I thought McNabb was much more accurate than he has been in a few weeks.

I think the Eagles got out of their rut of falling behind early in the game.

I thought the Eagles gave up on the run a bit early again.

I'm looking for Westbrook to have a big game against the pukes.

Why?

Dallas plays well at home, but struggles on the road.

That last game was a fluke...much as our game against the Giants.

Dallas' running game is suspect.

But the most important reason? Dallas can't defend the long ball...something McNabb does well when fairly healthy.

Of course I have my selfish reasons for a Pilly win....I HATE Dallas...

I think he's serious.

I am serious. I want the Eagles to win in order for the Redskins to improve in the standings. But I really, really hate the Cowboys.

I've never said the Eagles are a bad team. I think minus the injuries to McNabb, they'd probably be on top of the division considering his inconsistent performances. And if AR got a little imaginative on the run, they'd be a lot better. But the Eagles defense is very up and down...you never know which group is going to show up.

It is extremely difficult to win two from a Divisional rival. I like the Eagles chances at home.

And I'm not being sarcastic.

I thought McNabb was moving around better this week than he has in the last four weeks.

Why?

But the most important reason? Dallas can't defend the long ball...something McNabb does well when fairly healthy.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck Enough said!

Why?

add Jerome Kearse going against poke backup tackles.... let's just say,....Bledsoe will be sore Tuesday :)

You guys should hope for more and more Eagles losses. Call me a homer all you want but why on earth would you hope for the MOST EXPERIENCED PLAYOFF team in the NFC to get on any type of roll? You should hope for the losses to mount and the Eagles to quietly exit playoff consideration.

You can point at the win on Sunday all you want but trust me.....you DO NOT want to be playing in the Linc on the last day of the season with anything at stake.

You guys should hope for more and more Eagles losses. Call me a homer all you want but why on earth would you hope for the MOST EXPERIENCED PLAYOFF team in the NFC to get on any type of roll? You should hope for the losses to mount and the Eagles to quietly exit playoff consideration.

You can point at the win on Sunday all you want but trust me.....you DO NOT want to be playing in the Linc on the last day of the season with anything at stake.

because we're gonnasweep you :D

doofus we're rooting for one game..... don't think we actually want to see you win, we just want Dallas too loose more

Monday and perhaps next Sunday, I'll be cheering on the Eagles...somebody needs to...a lot of their fans have given up on the team.

Cheapshot, sweet! I love the fact you have parlayed one win into making the Eagles irrelevant. :lol:

Good luck in Tampa.

Apologies...my bad.

I hate the Cowboys...and I hate Parcells...I hope you win, really.

I think the Eagles have a lot left in the tank...and yes, we'll be sweating the last game unless we're already in the playoffs. OMG...did I just say playoffs!

:laugh:

Well, not to be overly harsh here, but the Eagles are also the most experienced at losing in the playoffs. I'll take my chances with Gibbs and his 16-5 playoff record.

Generally though, you do have a point. The Eagles have been known to get on a roll after being left for dead before. 2003 comes to mind ... Still, I'll take that chance in exchange for another Cowboy division loss.

Well, not to be overly harsh here, but the Eagles are also the most experienced at losing in the playoffs. I'll take my chances with Gibbs and his 16-5 playoff record.

Generally though, you do have a point. The Eagles have been known to get on a roll after being left for dead before. 2003 comes to mind ... Still, I'll take that chance in exchange for another Cowboy division loss.

Only in the NFCC and beyond. You don't want to play the Eagles before that. :laugh:

I actually do want the Eagles to win.

1) I hate them less than the Cowboys, though only slightly less

2) The team will have to make major changes to start winning. I just don't have that much confidence that Andy Reid will be able to switch gears like that. If he stays with his pass first mentality, they will lose.

3) Even if Reid starts to run the ball more, it's not like the line can run block all that effectively. Add that they just lost the center Hank Fraley, and that Josh Parry's run blocking sucks as s and you end up with a team that will struggle to get wins.

Archived