Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attn Gregg Williams

Joshington

Don't get me wrong, I love Walt Harris and he is a solid corner but I think it's time to let Carlos start. Walt has been missing too many tackles and if there is one thing our SEC corners can do it's tackle. Plus the guy has played quite well when he's been out there. And LaVar is a god, plain and simple, a GOD!!

Damn it feels good to beat the Eagles!

:eaglesuck

Don't get me wrong, I love Walt Harris and he is a solid corner but I think it's time to let Carlos start. Walt has been missing too many tackles and if there is one thing our SEC corners can do it's tackle. Plus the guy has played quite well when he's been out there. And LaVar is a god, plain and simple, a GOD!!

:eaglesuck

Start him in front of a Redskin crowd. Next week against the Raiders i think will be his first start.

I can understand that. Smokin Al Koken called Walt Harris the "50%-50%" of defense. Carlos has had some moments too. He's young though & will improve, I like how Gregg Williams is bringing him along gradually.

Carlos can tackle better. Carlos has more speed. Time for him to play as a starter. Get him in there next week against Tampa against some #1 and #2 receivers. He will need that warm up before Moss and Porter come to town in 2 weeks. Last year I was kinda dissapointed we couldn't draft Antrell Rolle but Rogers is looking like a solid pick so far. Can't wait to see him more.

the team gave up 10 points to the Eagles with Demetric Evans starting at DT in place of Cornelius Griffin, with Phillip Daniels playing on an sprained ankle, and with substituting in LaVar Arrington at WLB.

Gregg Williams knows how to coach defense. He and DeWayne Walker will know when it is time for Rogers to start.

Archived