Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doesnt Sellers remind you of a young Alstott

redskin for life

Whats Sellers deal? If he was so good in HS why didnt he play at a 4 yr school. I found this description of him on redskins.com. the reason i ask is because not many nfl players come from CC.

Sellers earned Juco All-America honors at linebacker at Walla Walla (Wash.) Community College.

He was the youngest player to sign a CFL deal in the history of the league when he played at 19 years old.

He was a standout player in football, basketball and track at North Thurston (Wash.) High School. As a senior, he was named Washington state's prep player of the year and the offensive player of the year. to CC

he didnt go to a 4 year school cause he didnt take the SAT's. he thought he didnt need to.

I thought you have to get like a 800 in order to play NCAA sports. I thought everybody had to take the SAT's. Obviously there have been exceptions, dexter manley was illiterate when he went to college.

I hope not. Allstott is the most overrated player in the last 25 years in the NFL. Couldn't block a lick, and his "rumblin bumblin stumblin" fourteen yard run that they replayed over and over on ESPN was always followed by five carries into the line for no gain.

Hell, Sellers is a BEAST. HE was doing this the last time he was with us like another poster said. He's got great hands and is a monster to deal with coming at you full speed. He's a playmaker on ST too. THIS GUY IS HUNGRY, WE NEED TO RIDE HIM MORE ON OUR WAY TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

he is a great weapon and one heck of a beast but not quite alstott but ya he wasnt too bright cuz he thought he didnt need to take any kinda test (like the SAT/ACT) and that got him nowhere and unnoticed at walla walla but hes turned that around now my only thing is is that if we are gonna give him the rock on the goal line then make sure he's getting plenty of reps in practice so they dont have to send a fumble to the replay booth that was TOO close

Archived