Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Priceless Eagle fan beatdown story......

NastyBoy

Funny story about something I saw when I was walking back to my car from the stadium. I saw plenty of small skirmishes along the walk, but one stuck out and left me smiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I see 2 guys wearing Skins jerseys with fists flying in every direction, but I see no 3rd party. Out of nowhere when they stopped throwing punches, up jumps this poor idiot in an Iggies jersey. Of course he's still talking trash with his split lip and puffy eye like the moronic, unintelligent idividual that he is. The 2 guys that were pounding on him vanished as the cops arrive, and the fan in green is continuing to look around and talk junk. Another guy walks up to him.......in a Skins jersey, and looks him sqaure in the eye. This guy was huge. Said to him he should pack his crap and go, quickly. Obviously this Eagles fan was stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to take on the huge Skins fan. So he kinda tones it down a notch. Sensing his retreat, the big ole Skins fan guy picks up a road cone, holds it up to his mouth like a megaphone, and loudly, and I mean LOUDLY holds it directly up to the Igiies fan's ear and yells at the top of his lungs................"WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUUUUUSEEEEEE"!!! OMG it was deafening from where I was, and I know that kids eardrums had to have blown out, but all I could do was sit there and laugh my butt off at him. He had this shocked, defeated look knowing he couldn't do a dang thing about it.

What a priceless moment.

I was hoping I'd never hear a story about our fans behaving like Eagle fans. It saddens me but at least we were finally the ones GIVING the beatdown.

I agree. I don't want to become the very thing we all detest. But, if I may say so, the Eagle fan dude was seriously indignant. Something tells me he instigated the original fight, and sadly he got exactly what he was looking for.

Seriously though, it was freakin hysterical.

I cant remember which numbered lot is where anymore lol, that behind where the buses pull in and out at?

Hmm.......how to describe where. When you come into arena drive, it's the first left you're allowed to take. You stay on that road, passing the first section of lot you come to, cross a small road to the next section.

If you were walking out of the stadium through gate A, it would be about a 45 degree right hand turn, and a few hundred yards away.

That's the best way I can describe the location.

Hmm.......how to describe where. When you come into arena drive, it's the first left you're allowed to take. You stay on that road, passing the first section of lot you come to, cross a small road to the next section.

If you were walking out of the stadium through gate A, it would be about a 45 degree right hand turn, and a few hundred yards away.

That's the best way I can describe the location.

Ahhh okay, i always park over where the buses pull in and out, behind the players parking lot and where danny boy lands his helicoptor :)

I was hoping I'd never hear a story about our fans behaving like Eagle fans. It saddens me but at least we were finally the ones GIVING the beatdown.

It's one thing for someone who incessantly talks trash to be beaten down. It's something entirely different when fans beat down opposing fans simply for wearing another jersey, which is what Eagles fans are infamous for in the Linc. This guy described seemed to be the trash talker type, so you can take comfort in the fact that he was probably asking for it.

Guys... No matter how stupid these guys can be, it is not something we should take pride in... It is one thing to heckle and yell at the other fans, but in taking joy in fights and so forth, seems like we are stooping to their level....

Think about how upset you felt when Chief Z was assaulted by eagle fans? OR maybe a fellow friend...

Did anyone see that guy who brought along the electronic sign in the parking lot, and wired it to read Philly loves ****. Hilarious. By the way great showing by Skins fans last night. I was there and I never favor violence, but throughout the game we made in clear that this was our house

I was at the Ravens Sunday night game last year and the sign read "Ray Lewis was my B**** in Jail"

Guys... No matter how stupid these guys can be, it is not something we should take pride in... It is one thing to heckle and yell at the other fans, but in taking joy in fights and so forth, seems like we are stooping to their level....

Think about how upset you felt when Chief Z was assaulted by eagle fans? OR maybe a fellow friend...

I agree. Trash talk happens, but it should be left at that. In this case we can let the score do our talking.

Where have you been?

This has happened a lot. Remember the game at Fed Ex either last year or the year before when we just got embarassed by the Eagles? Some wayward Eagle fan got lost from his flock and got beat so bad he was admitted to an ICU.

Agreed - and just think about how our fans will fare going to Philly for the last, and possibly deciding game of the season. You think that the beatdowns aren't going to be common knowledge in Philly's locker room? I would imagine it might come back to haunt us...

Just a thought.

I would have just walked up to the guy and said "look at the scoreboard b***h" and laughed as I walked away. No need for fists.

I imagine we are going to hear some horror stories from our fans when they travel to Philly.

next sunday will be my 8th time going into Tampa Stadium/Raymond James

wearing Redskins Colors and my wife won't go with anymore. Tampa fans are fairly rude, but not violent. anyway if opposing team fans are just there to watch the game, they should be left alone. I know people from Phili, in general, are ugly so I know it's difficult.

guess I can't write that, anyways it read philly loves c-o-c-k. Kind of funny in a juvenile kind of way

Thats right - you can't. So why did you? Come on man, theres a reason why we have a profanity filter - we have kids on this site. Please don't circumvent the filter in the future.

Where have you been?

This has happened a lot. Remember the game at Fed Ex either last year or the year before when we just got embarassed by the Eagles? Some wayward Eagle fan got lost from his flock and got beat so bad he was admitted to an ICU.

A little harmless smack talk and shouting I have no problem with, but God help someone if they screw with me or whoever I bring to an NFL game. I don't care where it is. Fans of all NFL teams have a right to attend games without having to worry about being assaulted. I'm not saying I don't understand the urge, especially when its the other fans that are instigating and acting up. But its not excusable (not saying thats what you're saying (to be honest - I'm not sure what you're saying). If we become that which we despise, thats a shame.

Two on one is never cool, no matter what precipitated it.

Absolutely. For that matter, harassing opposing fans beyond verbal abuse is over the line. And that would include throwing beer on them in my book. Can you imagine getting doused with beer at a road game just for being an opposing fan? Thats screwed up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see 2 guys wearing Skins jerseys with fists flying in every direction, but I see no 3rd party. Out of nowhere when they stopped throwing punches, up jumps this poor idiot in an Iggies jersey. Of course he's still talking trash with his split lip and puffy eye like the moronic, unintelligent idividual that he is.

Skins fans can't fight fair and he's the moronic one? Please. Nothing about this story is funny. Christ people, it's called being the bigger man or woman. Grow up...it's just a football game.

the big ole Skins fan guy picks up a road cone, holds it up to his mouth like a megaphone, and loudly, and I mean LOUDLY holds it directly up to the Igiies fan's ear and yells at the top of his lungs................"WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUUUUUSEEEEEE"!!!

:laugh: I would've tossed this man a beer had I witnessed this.

:laugh: I would've tossed this man a beer had I witnessed this.

Naw, Keep your beer. It was funny, I meant no harm by it, but those 2 kids that did beat that guy up were wrong in doing so (they were parked about 5 cars down from me). By the way, I am not that big. :laugh: B52 is normally a good place to hang out, but the Philly fans kinda took it over last night.

I have a story of my own. So I am sitting in my sect (133) and the 2 seats to my left are empty. UNTIL... An Eagles fan and his girlfriend come and sit next to me. Wouldn't have been so bad except that she was wearing a Cowboys jersey. She said that she was from Dallas and she had to support her boys. Anyway, I told her that I did not particularly like Cowboys fans, and when she asked why, I told her that it was because when I was a kid a Cowboys fan poured a beer over my head. She told me that not all Cowboys fans were that way, and we started to talk. Well to make a long story short, in the 3rd quarter she was so Drunk that she began puking in her seat. All over my boots. Her boyfriend looked at me with that scared look on his face and apologized, then he asked if he could buy me a beer. I told him no thanks, and for the rest of the game he continued to apologize.. Looks like I am 0 - 2 when it comes to Cowboys fans... :laugh:

Archived