Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx the new Foxboro??

edgun88

We are 4 - 0 at home!! FedEx is really starting to look like Foxboro from last year, man. We should keep this run going. The 12th man is really helping our team out, I mean it damn well should, we got 91,000 poeple! Just think if we had homefield advantage in the playoffs! It's looking like we are up for a great 2nd half of the season. keep it up fans.

:helmet: :applause: :bucsuck:

Joe Gibbs has always made his home hell to play in, other teams hated to come into RFK because of the fans. Now theres 91000 fans and and late December we have Dallas and the Giants at Fed Ex, those games will decide who wins the NFC East and its gonna be hell for any team to play us in that atmosphere.

There are some people (particularly the older people who don't care who wins, who just want to watch the game) who won't participate in making noise and get mad if you do it. Like during the Seattle game when a bunch of us younger guys were screaming when seattle had the ball and a bunch of older people behind us were yelling at us to sit down and shut up. I say we ban these people from FedEx!!

There are some people (particularly the older people who don't care who wins, who just want to watch the game) who won't participate in making noise and get mad if you do it. Like during the Seattle game when a bunch of us younger guys were screaming when seattle had the ball and a bunch of older people behind us were yelling at us to sit down and shut up. I say we ban these people from FedEx!!

I had that in my section the last few years, but since i stopped heckling and started cheering, they've come around. These are now some of the same people who hug me when we score. But some people don't get it and never will, especially in the club seats. To those people i say, you want a quiet nice day in a stadium, go to a baseball game or watch golf or tennis. If you want to see a team dominate at home and be a part of redskins history GET THE A$$ES OUT OF THE SEATS AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!

hah at the eagles game this guy was like sit down (a skins fan, wanted to watch the game thats all). i was like ok in 1 min, and i never sat down and hes like please sir sit down im like get ur ass up and cheer once in a while. That shut him right up.

lol...everyone of those 90,000 fans should be cheering to make that place rockin.

Seriously, if they can't see the field, then stand up or shut up! We need to bring the noise and show our support!

well, as nice as the 4-0 start is, we have really only played 1 good team at home. I hate to be a pecismest, but we've played the bears, the 49'ers, and a broken down eagles team at home. I hope we can show that this is for real by are next two homes wins against teh raiders and chargers.

but its a good start, just have to keep it going. I think that if we win in TB next week, the place will be insane for the raiders/chargers games

When I am old and shriveled up and deaf and cranky...I will still be a rowdy SOB at the stadium. I might have to beat some people with my cane and throw my full bag of bladder at someone....but I will be a loud, crusty old codger!

Archived