Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How pissed would we be if we saw Brunell laughing after a loss?

Sowers

That guy is soooo tired of the crap. He is one tough dude for putting up with the crap he puts up with. He is a great football player and no one ever wants to talk about just that. Everyone wants to talk about TO or how Donovan Mcnabb is overrated. Aside from Tom Brady he has been the best QB in football for the last five years. Don't give me Peyton Manning either, Peyton is a baby.

That guy is soooo tired of the crap. He is one tough dude for putting up with the crap he puts up with. He is a great football player and no one ever wants to talk about just that. Everyone wants to talk about TO or how Donovan Mcnabb is overrated. Aside from Tom Brady he has been the best QB in football for the last five years. Don't give me Peyton Manning either, Peyton is a baby.

I agree that he might have had fun playing football for the first time in a while. When all is said and done, his team lost a game...but he got to enjoy his profession again... :eaglesuck

You know we would be pissed. But it was good to see Mark Brunell laughing during the game. Kind of let's you know they are playing good and comfortable with what they are doing.

McNabb's a good guy and like someone else mentioned, he was finally able to enjoy playing the game again, win or lose, without having to deal with TO.

Guys laugh it up after losses, it's not a really big deal. The NFL as a whole is really united and most guys know each other pretty well.

Sometimes you have to remember that now matter how you try to make it, it is JUST A GAME.

McNabb's a good guy and like someone else mentioned, he was finally able to enjoy playing the game again, win or lose, without having to deal with TO.

Guys laugh it up after losses, it's not a really big deal. The NFL as a whole is really united and most guys know each other pretty well.

Sometimes you have to remember that now matter how you try to make it, it is JUST A GAME.

Exactly...don't you have a bad day at work and crack a smile when someone comes to cheer you up and put it in perspective??

I agree that it is just a game but to say that all the players laugh it up after a loss is just plain wrong. Some people obviousely deal with a loss different than others. Some are really passionate about the game and hate losing. Others can have a beer with the same G-Men right after they kicked our collective tuckuses.

I for one hate to see the redskins lose and hate the monday at work after a loss. I also always see players on losing teams not looking too happy on benches throughout the NFL.

Again, some people care, others....*shrug*

McNabb seems like a really good guy. I saw him give glory to God after one play. He was smiling after several good plays. I bet without the TO tension on the field he is much more relaxed. It is good to see a player enjoy playing his sport. My respect for him and the way he has handled things lately has surely increased. He is a class act.

McNabb needed to laugh because he's in so much friggin pain. Seriously.

Some guys are always loose.

I remember a couple years back when the team lost to Tampa Bay at home. They were up 13-7 and ended up losing 35-13. I was pissed when I saw Smoot laughing and drinking a beer after the game like it was just a day at the office, when I felt he should have been embarrassed. Some guys are like that.

Personally I want players to remember the feeling of losing, and hate it.

Archived