Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking lot was..

redskins4life234

HORRIBLE last night. The traffic was terrible... and the parkign lot was "full"

So they made everyone divert to as different lot. They need a better job witht he parking lot because ppl double park and stuff, and the lots shouldnt of been full.

Welcome to FedEx...... :rolleyes:

In truth, got to get their early to find the best parking.

huh... we actually got out of there faster than I've ever gotten out of FedEx before... and no, I don't mean that in a "run for the hills" way .. I was the token Eagle fan in a car of 4 other die hard Skins fans...

We were in the Red lot and got out fast as I ever have.....we were all pretty amazed... and didn't hit hardly any traffic on 495... was sweet, except having to listen to the Skins post game show w/ a truck full of Skins fans.. it's all good though.

still hurting today

ugh

huh... we actually got out of there faster than I've ever gotten out of FedEx before... and no, I don't mean that in a "run for the hills way" .. I was the token Eagle fan in a car of 4 other die hard Skins fans...

We were in the Red lot and got out fast as I ever have..... still hurting today though

ugh

Yeah, I got outta there before 12:15 and drove 70MPH all the way home and got there around 2:30 AM (usually a 2.5 hour drive....)

Nah, I got there around 3:30...... :D

I think The Mayor said he actually got to arena dr. yesterday at 7:30AM :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Really, except for the Tampa game last year, that was the most crowded I've seen FedEx.

No I meant 6:30 AM which is the time Huly camille and I arrived. First in line to cut off eagles fans!

huh... we actually got out of there faster than I've ever gotten out of FedEx before... and no, I don't mean that in a "run for the hills" way .. I was the token Eagle fan in a car of 4 other die hard Skins fans...

We were in the Red lot and got out fast as I ever have.....we were all pretty amazed... and didn't hit hardly any traffic on 495... was sweet, except having to listen to the Skins post game show w/ a truck full of Skins fans.. it's all good though.

still hurting today

ugh

Damn it MAN. The Red lot is a secret!!!! :mad:

:silly:

You mean like around 6:30 ? :paranoid:

Keep going... :laugh:

I got there around 5:30, but had to park Apollo Drive. It was easy getting in and the shuttle out is the easiest to get to, but you have to get there early because parking is limited.

Edit: Nevermind... didn't realize you meant AM... :doh:

still hurting today

ugh

Me too. It was great. I was in the Green Lot though.

arrive early, TV and satelite dish, plenty of food and beer. Problem solved.

I wish, but one <----- Look at my age. 2nd.. Dad doesn't like tailgating... Pssh

But we left around 6. Got to arena drive around 7. Didnt get into stadium until 8

Usally we're in stadium hour and half before kickoff. Getting out was fine.. but getting in was Hell.

Great!

3:00 Arrived at Brightseat Road and Redskins Rd. and got in line queue to get into stadium.

The people in line to get into the stadium were friendly and most of the eagle fans were accompanied by a chaperone. Thankfully

4:30 Gates open. Headed for orange lot. Parked 2 places from the exit. Started tailgate activities. Turned on inflatable lineman. Ate ribs and taters.

7:00 Dead Battery from inflatable Redskins lineman.

7:05 Fed-ex field employee miraculously appears in golf cart with jump box.

7:07 Tip said employee five bucks for the jump.

7:35 Finish running motor to charge battery fully.

8:30 Gametime

10:00 Eagle fans unusually quiet

11:00 Redskin fans unusually Loud. Reminds me of the golden age at RFK.

11:20 McNabb intercepted GAME OVER

11:30 Southbound on 95

3:15 Home in my Great Dismal Swamp lair

9:00am Back to work. WHO NEEDS SLEEP?

Archived