Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking: Eagles will tell TO of his fate at 2:30 PM today; presser @ 3:00 PM

goldenster95

Just about the time this post is going up, the Iggles, per Michael Irvin, will be telling TO of his fate.

If McNabb's statements yesterday are any indication, he's gone. In Philly's presser last night, McNabb, though acknowledging that TO is a great talent at WR, mentioned the fact that the team would be better off without TO. Also adding fuel to the fire is that Reid and McNabb supposedly had a five minute closed door meeting last night about an unkown topic and that McNabb came out of the meeting smiling.

Another TO tidbit: according to Peter King, when TO was reading off his prepared statement apologizing for his comments, it contained apologlies to both the team and McNabb. TO, however, didn't read off the McNabb part.

My feeling is the fact that they are holding a press conference at all means he's gone. I don't think they'd bother making an official annoucement to say that he'll be playing.

Someone keep us updated.

I think that it's their normal weekly PC. What would be funny is to keep TO around and play fullback to block for McNabb when other teams blitzed. Poetic justice, indeed.

I havent heard anything about this either. But, there are already teams expressing a desire to get TO, and quite frankly, who wouldnt want him? Despite the fact that I dislike the guys attitude, he is a play maker. Kansas City, Atlanta and Jacksonville have already expressed their interest.

I knew it. They're suspending him as long as league rules would allow, 4 weeks, then they're gonna Keshawn him.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

He deserves it. Pardon my french but he's a complete ass and I'm happy that he's getting the Keyshawn treatment. I only hope that Danny will ship the same Plasma screen that he was going to send Lav Coles' way.

Archived