Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A look ahead to our next five games . . . right before the three divisional games

goldenster95

@ Tampa Bay

Oakland

San Diego

@ St. Louis

@ Arizona

I think going 4-1 against those teams is very possible. The Chargers are the toughest team there and it's a good thing we're playing at home. We should beat TB and Arizona and should also beat Oakland, though the Raiders are better than their record indicates. I also think St. Louis is beatable even on their own turf.

Tampa and Arizona should be the easiest games. The Rams game is winnable as is the Raiders game.

The San Diego game will be the toughest test (on paper). LT is the real deal and he can gash you in so many ways.

If we go 3-2 we'll be 8-5 going into our home stretch. Then it's a three game season where we'll need to win two to get in-- and two games (cowboys, giants) are at home.

Tampa and Arizona should be the easiest games. The Rams game is winnable as is the Raiders game.

The San Diego game will be the toughest test (on paper). LT is the real deal and he can gash you in so many ways.

If we go 3-2 we'll be 8-5 going into our home stretch. Then it's a three game season where we'll need to win two to get in-- and two games (cowboys, giants) are at home.

I'd prefer to be 9-4 at that point. :silly:

;)

I hate looking ahead but if Simms starts again, there shouldnt be any reason we dont win. St Louis is soft, but if there receivers and Qb are healthy, look out! Arizona's a joke and Oakland can't score enough to outlast their hellish D. San Diego worries me.

4-1 Our only home loss this season comes to S.D. Not Bad, can you say Wild Card!

the san diego game and st. louis game are still too far away to predit anything...anything could happen from now until then (injuries, loss of motivation, etc). I think we'll definitely go 2-0 in the next 2 weeks though. 7-3!! :point2sky

Edit: off topic, but does anyone know who #87 is on the redskins? I saw him out there on special teams a couple of times.

I SOOOOO want us to beat both Oakland and SD!!!!

We need to whoop our ex-coaches to fully exorcise all the demons from our dark era.

I want Norvo the clown whining at the end of the game "what we do works," and I want Schotferbrains to finally realize what a real NFC team is like while we give him a major ass-kicking!!!!

This is exactly what I was thinking. What is also nice is that San Diego and Oakland have to travel accross country to play us at home.

You guys are forgetting one thing about the oakland game, Norv turner is there coach now if anybody's an expect at blowin games, it is this guy, i think we all know this. The chargers seem to be the toughest game though but beating tampa and oakland are crucial games. These next two games are very important.

the san diego game and st. louis game are still too far away to predit anything...anything could happen from now until then (injuries, loss of motivation, etc). I think we'll definitely go 2-0 in the next 2 weeks though. 7-3!! :point2sky

Edit: off topic, but does anyone know who #87 is on the redskins? I saw him out there on special teams a couple of times.

Very true, we need these next 2 games, and I believe 87 was that TE we just signed off our practice squad saturday, I forget his name, but it was in the same story where they said they cut Novak

i think we go 4-1 in the next 5 games, and go 9-4 down the stretch.

@Tampa Bay- Win

Oakland-Win

San Diego-Loss

@ St.Louis-Win

@ Arizona-Win

after that i think we will finish off the season 1-2

Dallas-Loss

NYG-Win

@Philadelphia-Loss

I am kind of skeptic about Philly b/c i think we could beat them since TO is gone, and they are in bad shape right now but things change.

Overall: 10-6

i think we go 4-1 in the next 5 games, and go 9-4 down the stretch.

@Tampa Bay- Win

Oakland-Win

San Diego-Loss

@ St.Louis-Win

@ Arizona-Win

after that i think we will finish off the season 1-2

Dallas-Loss

NYG-Win

@Philadelphia-Loss

I am kind of skeptic about Philly b/c i think we could beat them since TO is gone, and they are in bad shape right now but things change.

Overall: 10-6

Dude Dallas will not beat us at Fed Ex. Not this year, we take both of them. I agree with everything else though:helmet:

We could honestly go 5-0 although I think 4-1 is more likely. On another note why does everyone fear San Diego, sure they have the best running back in the NFL, but they aren't a complete team and nearly lost to a vastly inferior opponent yesterday. I think we beat them, but lose to St Louis unless we can improve our pass rush and not give them time. 5-0 though is definetly possilble in this stretch

Archived