Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl So Far: I nominate Shawn Springs and Randy Thomas

NorthEast Skin

Santana Moss... Him and Steve Smith by themselves are changing the position back in favor of the tough smaller guys who make big plays.

Sean Taylor... If people look at how one player is avoided then he will start in the pro bowl. He completely takes away the middle of the field. If we can get more pressure on QB's his INT totals will pick up. Just like when Alex Smith was forced into testing Taylor... look what happened.

Marcus Washington... Made it last year and has showed no signs of slowing down.

Shawn Springs... Great in coverage and great against the run. He will be robbed if he doesnt make it.

Santana Moss... Him and Steve Smith by themselves are changing the position back in favor of the tough smaller guys who make big plays.

Sean Taylor... If people look at how one player is avoided then he will start in the pro bowl. He completely takes away the middle of the field. If we can get more pressure on QB's his INT totals will pick up. Just like when Alex Smith was forced into testing Taylor... look what happened.

Marcus Washington... Made it last year and has showed no signs of slowing down.

Shawn Springs... Great in coverage and great against the run. He will be robbed if he doesnt make it.

Don't forget about Mark :cheers:

Santana and Marcus are obvious choices also.

I love ST but I am not sure that he is performing at the very top as an NFC safety. I think safety is one of the hardest positions for the casual fan to determine. For example, I thought it was ST's responsibility on the Reggie Brown touchdown until I heard that Springs played the wrong coverage.

Brunell should make the PB. The NFC is having a down year QB wise. Culpepper's out, McNabb is hurting and not playing as well, and there is no way Vick should make it although he probably will.

Even though I voted every possible Redskin(:))I think the guys that really should go are Brunell, Moss, Cooley, Washington, and Springs.

Brunell should definately get consideration, but look at the QBs in our division. They ALL could get in. Bledsoe is having an equally good year. McNabb is heroic and has no running game blah blah blah. Eli's last name is Manning.

Then there's Vick, who will get in for being the best runningback under center. Hasslebeck is having a great year. So's Delhomme.

Last year Brunell playing like this would definately have gotten a spot. This year it's a toss-up.

Archived